Post a pic of yourself

Silly stiggie. Slovenia doesn't have a tourist industry. :idiot:

;)

What the fuck is going on in here and why is my penis all confused?

What the fuck is going on in here and why is my penis all confused?

A lady posted a picture several pages back. There was much howling at the moon etc. I think things have calmed down somewhat now.

Ah, business as usual then. I reckon, as always, most of the howling came from the Australians and she turned out to be a trap?

A lady posted a picture several pages back. There was much howling at the moon etc. I think things have calmed down somewhat now.

Ah, business as usual then. I reckon, as always, most of the howling came from the Australians and she turned out to be a trap?

I think it was mostly her revealing that she doesn?t eat meat or cheese, doesn?t watch Top Gear and has a boyfriend.

Last edited:
I think it was mostly her revealing that she doesn?t eat meat of cheese, doesn?t watch Top Gear and has a boyfriend.

Meat is made out of cheese? Does the cheese have a boyfriend? :dunno:

I would like some cheese meat, that sounds delicious.

Are those locs you are hiding there, Island Girl?

Nah. It's my grandmother who has the locs. I can't be bothered to do that shite plus I get bored with my hair often, too lazy for upkeep, etc.

It was a joke that I was hoping all the non-Canadians wouldn't understand what a timbit was.

And look back a page. The pictures of me prove that I deserve my Canadian Card :canadian:

Eh, hockey. Now if you were playing lacrosse... :canadian:

Well it's not a very good joke since mini donuts aren't even the same thing as timbits. :p

fresh hot mini donuts > timbits :whistle:

Especially if they're from Tiny Tim's. I'm not going to even mention how much I eat at the CNE each year.

You?re trying hard to piss someone off today, huh?

Someone is trying to get under Ice's skin? That's never happened before.