Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson Cheats on Wife with Pretty Blonde

I don't think he will sue. It would only draw more attention to the story and people going "where there's smoke, there's a fire". This story will eventually go away all by itself. The tabloids will need every square inch of editorial space they have to cover the royal wedding. ;-)

Even if its the Mirror and scandalous, I doubt anyone here would be in total shock if it turned out to be true. Jeremy is a man, famous, has money, in entertainment. While it would be great if he were a faithful husband and this is lies, but he wouldn't be the first to cheat and won't be the last.

Nothing I say is a judgement on his character btw since many 'ordinary people' like us are necessarily any better, morally superior or righteous. I am certainly not.

What part of any of the above constitutes proof of anything untoward?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...rive-fun-with-leggy-mistress-115875-23038531/

Did you not read it?! He was DRUNK, with another woman, in the back of a car, while another man was not watching them. Hang him now, he's clearly guilty and I shall write to the BBC and tell them that I might be awfully offended by such lascivious behaviour from a television presenter without precedent for this sort of thing. Won't someone please think of the vulnerable people out there that could have been affected by this.

*flounces off*

:)

I couldn't believe that the Mirror ran with this on their front page for the 3rd day running! Today's offerings smack of desperation by the Mirror. They are obviously extremely peeved that Jezza is 'behaving as if he hasn't a care in the world'. Apart from working out which lawyer to use for the libel and defamation suit, probably not!

3) Hammond and May.

Being friends is one thing, but I just can't see both of them standing there while Jeremy cheated on Francie. Richard especially is so incredibly devoted to his wife and kids that I seriously doubt he's turn a blind eye to that.

Nah - they're blokes. Blokes stick together.

The Mirror in recent years has been trying to buff up its image a little, hauling itself a rung or two above The Sun on the journalistic evolutionary ladder. Obviously the strain of trying to run proper stories every now and again has proved too much for it.

This story will eventually go away all by itself. The tabloids will need every square inch of editorial space they have to cover the royal wedding. ;-)
Next week, it'll be someone else's turn to have cheated on his wife/bought the wrong dog/drunk too much.

Maybe the story was about "what could happen". :p

Even if its the Mirror and scandalous, I doubt anyone here would be in total shock if it turned out to be true.

Actually, I would be shocked if it were true (which it's not; it's complete and utter bullshit). Not to mention outraged.

Jeremy's first wife cheated on him, ending that marriage, and everything I've read says he was devastated by it. Why the hell would he turn around and do the same thing to Francie, especially since he knows what it's like to be cheated on?!

Maybe the story was about "what could happen". :p

"We calculated that on tour Jeremy's monogamy would run out after 55 Harvey Wallbangers."

Reactions: MWF
Actually, I would be shocked if it were true (which it's not; it's complete and utter bullshit). Not to mention outraged.

Jeremy's first wife cheated on him, ending that marriage, and everything I've read says he was devastated by it. Why the hell would he turn around and do the same thing to Francie, especially since he knows what it's like to be cheated on?!

Tammy Wynette said:
Sometimes its hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doing things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him
Oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man

"We calculated that on tour Jeremy's monogamy would run out after 55 Harvey Wallbangers."

Great. I'm now imagining JC having sex with 55 giant white rabbits against a wall.

(This is as true as I believe this newspaper story to be.)

Hehe, I know he's not. He's here in the states now. Forgive me for saying so but his show is not that bad actually, depending on the guest.

Hehe, I know he's not. He's here in the states now. Forgive me for saying so but his show is not that bad actually, depending on the guest.

:ban?:

;)

OK, semi-apologetic references to Pliers Moron are enough to drag me out of 'lurkdom'

I respected CNN till they employed him.................................... from now on I'll trust my translation of local news rather than CNN when I travel........................

OH, Hi all at FinalGear BTW! ;-> [walks in,ranting............ Off topic too!]

Tabliod 'news' isn't about truth, it's about ratings,

this suggests it was a lost cause, for the mirror, star, and sun [I won't separate them]

http://www.google.com/chart?cht=lxy...NTlf'i\A'hv-0-1'a\-3'f\]o\bl'a,000000,0,2.2,0

http://img849.imageshack.**/img849/5936/gufjtgfujg.png

http://img98.imageshack.**/img98/4441/oihuhgftd.png

JEZZA'S ?1M LOVE CHEAT DEAL

JEREMY Clarkson has been offered ?1million to become the face of an adultery website.

Online dating service Ashley Madison ? motto: ?Life is short. Have an affair? ? reckons Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson is ?perfect?.

Jezza, 50, on holiday in Barbados with his wife Frances, 49, and their three children, made light of an affair with single mum Philippa Sage by joking he was suddenly the new Tiger Woods.

But an Ashley Madison spokeswoman said: ?We?ve been looking for the perfect person to be the British face of our business and we reckon Jeremy Clarkson is the man and we?re willing to offer him a million pounds.

?What he has or hasn?t allegedly done isn?t important, he has made discreet adultery a major talking point and we think men and women in similar circumstances can relate to him.?

Ashley Madison, formed by Canadian-born ?King of Infidelity? Noel Biderman, launched in the UK last September.

It is the biggest dating website in the world for married people, or those in a relationship, who want to have discreet affairs.

Since setting up in the UK, the website, created from the agency?s two most popular female names, has had hundreds of thousands of hits.

Blonde Philippa, 42, who lives in Hertfordshire, has previously insisted: ?We?re just friends.?

A spokesman for the Top Gear host said: ?Jeremy is on holiday with his family. We won?t be forwarding this offer on to him.?

http://www2.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/185013/JEZZA-S-1M-LOVE-CHEAT-DEAL/

And a link to the latest Mirror article here.