Random Thoughts....

Yeah, I'm not too computer-savvy when it comes to brands and things because the computers I've owned in my lifetime have all been hand-me-down custom-builds (apart from this one and the last desktop I owned) so I have little experience with that. I had an HP Pavilion Slimline - the little tiny like half-size desktop, and this Acer...and an ancient Compaq way back when but I don't count that brick because it was so outdated when I had it. :p

Shit, i'm starting to get nervous about the auction on Saturday :O

Still in awe that our director offered to take time out of her weekend to help, really is a good place to work :)

I thought so too, but I'm having second thoughts, like always.

Well, have it on one wall or mute it down with some white. I like it, but you'd want a largish bathroom. In a small one, it could get overpowering.

How can one be SO lucky, yet SO UNLUCKY at the same time? Life is such a puzzle.

Regardless, I am so thankful. There really are "angels" in the world...

Dunno. As long as you can keep it clean...

I have to say, that bathtub rocks. I've seen others I preferred (an "ultra-modern" take on that one, almost, for example, which cost 15000 Euro or something crazy), but I could live with that one. It does look like it should come with a beautiful woman to bring you champagne and scrub your back, though.

School is often dumb like that. :|
Yep, cause theoretical knowledge and writing -how much? seven pages?- obviously is "dumb". *headdesk*

Well maybe not that, but it reminded me of how they wanted me to take physics and calculus... for an art degree.

I was invited to tour a shoe factory in Guangzhou! Very random.

Last edited:
Well maybe not that, but it reminded me of how they wanted me to take physics and calculus... for an art degree.

That's because kat, you'd then be able to defend yourself against the http://img29.imageshack.**/img29/6450/msp69719f3a46i47hi57a60.gifproblem.

It's been a very cool trimester this one, All of my classes approved with a nice average,no reposition tests, proved a textbook wrong(with substantial help from FinalGear), Got even more confident in my abilities and a nice schedule for my next trimester(I do need to get a more reliable car since this schedules are getting a bit iffy)

So to summarize

http://img340.imageshack.**/img340/6924/fuckyeahk.jpg

Now, I've unsucessfully tried to photoshop a beach background, sunglasses and a small drink on my avvy for the past 3 hours...I do need to take that graphic design course.

On an unrelated note, How's the weather today, gaasc?

If you got into, say, doing graphics for video games, that could come in pretty useful.

It would, except that is a separate major and this was more like designing posters or soda cans. The higher tech end would be like web sites, which require coding but not the kind that would require that sort of math. The really annoying thing is my high school only taught up to trig and did a piss poor job so no one coming out of there could do anything above algebra I and lower geometry without a graphing calculator. I was never at any point taught how to do any of that on paper. It wouldn't be bothering me as much if they simply offered lower sciences for gen ed stuff, but I took what I was told was the easiest one and found out you need to be able to do 4 maths higher than I ever learned, and this is after I took the one required math class that was NOT a higher math and only a filler class. Why do you even offer that if you need to know that much for the general science classes?

So, now a year older.

Feels no different.

Been able to drink, legally, since 18.
Get my full (open) license on May 29.

What really is special about 21 nowadays?

(Yes my avatar is appropriate).

Does you insurance rates go down?

happy birthday regardless. its never how old you are, its how old you feel.

which explains why most of the time i behave like a 5 year old.

Finally home, after 6 weeks away from wife, cats and house. Don't have to leave for another 6 weeks. Life is good.