What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

It's a camera phone, of course the quality sucks. I have a real camera but I can't be bothered.

I knew it was a camera phone, I was just wondering what model phone it was, that's all.

I am surprised that it's a Nokia though, I thought those had pretty decent cameras as far as phone were concerned. I guess that only applies to the N-series.

Gonna install it this weekend hopefully....

5598910989_e0dbe23163_z.jpg

I bet that is for a motorcycle.

raisinets%20bag.jpg

Last edited:
I knew it was a camera phone, I was just wondering what model phone it was, that's all.

I am surprised that it's a Nokia though, I thought those had pretty decent cameras as far as phone were concerned. I guess that only applies to the N-series.

Disagree with you on the last point. Nokia cmaeras are VERY hit n miss. The one on my N81 was utter shit. Mum's old 6600 took better pics (wayyyyy less noise)

Disagree with you on the last point. Nokia cmaeras are VERY hit n miss. The one on my N81 was utter shit. Mum's old 6600 took better pics (wayyyyy less noise)

My poor-man's-Blackberry E63 AMG? is also rubbish. My old Motorola with the same 2 megapixel specs took much better photos.

My poor-man's-Blackberry E63 AMG? is also rubbish. My old Motorola with the same 2 megapixel specs took much better photos.

Shitty shared modules ftl.

In any case, No Nokias for me for the next 2 years. Jumping on the Tegra 2 Android bandwagon this time....whenever they decide the get the Optimus 2X on carrier...

Well then, chalk it up to fanboys talking out of their asses. ;)

I haven't owned a Nokia since a I had a 8200 series back in, I dunno, 2002?

Finally have a dresser for my undies and jeans. I wasn't planning on buying a dresser from Ikea, but it was literally within a half inch of the dimentions I needed. As with anything from Ikea, every screw and edge was given a fair amount of wood glue, so hopefully it'll last.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sp/spudmunkey/2011/04/08/P1010556sm.JPG

Should I put some hardware on it? Class it up a bit? Maybe make the veneer on the top edges of the drawer fronts last longer? Something like this in brushed stainless steel?
https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sp/spudmunkey/2011/04/08/Capture.JPG

Should I put some hardware on it? Class it up a bit? Maybe make the veneer on the top edges of the drawer fronts last longer? Something like this in brushed stainless steel?
https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sp/spudmunkey/2011/04/08/Capture.JPG

Yes, do the handles....it'll look amazingly classy. :cool:

I would rather have a closet than having free-standing furniture. Besides, a closet is floor-to-ceiling storage. Changes are, if you are buying a wardrobe, it won't be right up to your ceiling, so either you loose valuable storage space, or you stack stuff on top of it...which is lame.

Oh I do see the point of them, but it's one of those differences that you notice when you travel across the pond. I guess Germans want to be able to put their wardrobe where they please when they move into a place whereas Americans prefer to have a closet that's nicely out of sight.