Random Thoughts....

I've managed to jam the song of the Knights of the Round Table from Monty Python and the Holy Grail into my head.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

You sir, are clearly in the wrong thread. :p

I've managed to jam the song of the Knights of the Round Table from Monty Python and the Holy Grail into my head.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

Do you eat ham and jam and Spam a lot?

*resists urge to stand up and start doing the Knights' dance*

This guy who designed this SHITTTTTAAASTIC website, wanted me to put his name as the original designer of the website (I'm the new webmaster). He requested it in such a rude fashion that I responded like yes sure I'll do it, and never got to it. He was desperate and censured me through emails that I need to do my work and that he needs this for his resume.

I'm like bitch you fucking read "Baby's first webpage" and diarrhea'd into a god damned notepad file and uploaded that shit. The entire fucking site sits in 1 index.html file, even though it's separated by multiple tabs. Worst coding ever. To the point where when I had to make a small little change just now to some code, the nav bar stopped working. Fuck your resume. He's an IT guy and couldn't code anything, I wouldn't trust him with scissors.

He got what he deserved because he decided to hack in to the site and do it himself. He got massively censured by some of the big-ups after I revealed the way he came off in his emails.

I'm not worried anymore though as we had a professional designer design and code the new version of our site and it looks effing amazing. I can't wait to check out the code and work on it. It should be up tomorrow evening.

I was hoping to make one myself but with actual work I had no time.

You are not going to link us to said website to laugh at? :(

In other news, how are only my knuckles inflamed? How does that work body WTF.

So my roommate entered the room yesterday while I was trying to sleep, turned the light on and started eating loudly while watching Glee. I needed to produce a really scary stare for him to get the fucking message.

In other news, some dudes in the dorms woke up really early, and made me think I'm supposed to be up too (yeah, that's me in the morning). I prepared myself for going out, and when I was ready and with my hand on the door knob, I glanced at the clock and realised I still have a full hour. :(
Oh well, did some homework in that time, so not all of it has gone to waste

This guy who designed this SHITTTTTAAASTIC website, wanted me to put his name as the original designer of the website (I'm the new webmaster). He requested it in such a rude fashion that I responded like yes sure I'll do it, and never got to it. He was desperate and censured me through emails that I need to do my work and that he needs this for his resume.

I'm like bitch you fucking read "Baby's first webpage" and diarrhea'd into a god damned notepad file and uploaded that shit. The entire fucking site sits in 1 index.html file, even though it's separated by multiple tabs. Worst coding ever. To the point where when I had to make a small little change just now to some code, the nav bar stopped working. Fuck your resume. He's an IT guy and couldn't code anything, I wouldn't trust him with scissors.

He got what he deserved because he decided to hack in to the site and do it himself. He got massively censured by some of the big-ups after I revealed the way he came off in his emails.

I'm not worried anymore though as we had a professional designer design and code the new version of our site and it looks effing amazing. I can't wait to check out the code and work on it. It should be up tomorrow evening.

Eh I work in IT and I can't code for shit. :/

My work is done on the networking side and smooth running of operations though. :D

You are not going to link us to said website to laugh at? :(

In other news, how are only my knuckles inflamed? How does that work body WTF.

Hell no, I still work for them and had to a lot of work today. I might screenshot it though.

Eh I work in IT and I can't code for shit. :/

My work is done on the networking side and smooth running of operations though. :D

I guess there are cases like that but honestly if you're going to volunteer to code something, you should know how to code already.

I work in IT (the "business" side of IT not techo) and while I can program I know that I'm pretty shit at it.

I used to be ok at HTML and stuff, but haven't done it for a long time. Now playing with SQL and whatever other antiquated systems they decide to lob at me. I'm getting better, despite my protestations to the contrary.

'Ahh, might watch an episode of Futurama...*picks random episode*...oh goddamn, did it have to be Jurassic Bark?' :p

i've purposely left that episode alone on repeat viewings. i'm a dog person and that the ending of that episode pulls the heart strings way too much.

I used to be ok at HTML and stuff, but haven't done it for a long time. Now playing with SQL and whatever other antiquated systems they decide to lob at me. I'm getting better, despite my protestations to the contrary.

Dammit, if i see one thing that constantly impresses me in these forums. its when i see the work that ashspet, brydie, cold_fussion, LP, paperbiro and Ze_Destructors do with codes, finances, numbers, maths and other various mind-boggling details. at times the amount of knowledge or discussions i see in #gear make me think my brain will melt just trying to understand the basic concept.

Last edited:
Dammit, if i see one thing that constantly impresses me in these forums. its when i see the work that ashspet, brydie, cold_fussion, LP, paperbiro and Ze_Destructors do with codes, finances, numbers, maths and other various mind-boggling details. at times the amount of knowledge or discussions i see in #gear make me think my brain will melt just trying to understand the basic concept.

Daww. Tbh, my code has been yelling back at me. I don't think it likes me.

Welp... time to get out the muzzle and bludgeon.

Last edited:
I don't think i have that kinda relationship with my code. At least I hope not.

Its awesomly warm days like this that make it worth going out for