2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Dear lord. I need a professional photo shoot with that and a Countach. At the very least those first two pics in high res.

ummm... hmmm.... no, I can't find the words to describe my feelings just look...

5617582646_379a15166b_o.jpg

holy shit.

i came buckets

Styling-wise I think its the best Supercar ever made. They just went mad. LAMBORGHINI MAD AGAIN! :)

sploosh

Yep, sounds like a lambo. glorious

But does it sound like a Lambo?
I feel everything else is bang on right with this car, but the soundtrack isn't maybe stunning enough.

Ok, I have officialy discovered the best job in the entire world. Must have been an absolute blast being the driver for the stuff in the that video. Lamborghini has a real gem of a car on their hands with this one.

No, it's gonna stay perfectly straight when making hard turns on a loose surface. :rolleyes:

Lamborghini should give me an Aventador so I can do some testing and find out.

I don't understand what the fuss is all about...it's JUST another lamborghini. Nothing revolutionary, nothing different, just a "typical" lambo.

...and?

What's wrong with it being a "typical" Lamborghini?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a typical Lamborghini...

1. Really good looking in a somewhat strange, even crazy, sort of way
2. Really loud and angry
3. Really fast
4. A bit of a handful to drive (constantly plotting ways to kill you)
5. Pretty sophisticated

...and what do you mean "nothing different"? It looks like nothing that's on the road right now. It may share some styling cues from the Murcielago, but it is different and, if I'm honest, much better looking. That's not to say the Murcielago ugly. OH NO! It was a pretty good looking car, especially the SuperVeloce.

If it's all of that, and it looks like it is, then what's the problem?

Are you sure you are in the right forum?

Last edited: