Random Thoughts....

Congrats! :cool::thumbsup: While I'm sure we have mystery shoppers where I work...I've never been keen to notice them...what we do notice is when the district manager comes in unannounced! :eek:

i knew a mate of mine who worked for Virgin Media and he ended up telling the regional manager that he could get a better deal over at a rival store. he was not impressed.

The family friend Kenny just rang requesting he speak to me an then he called me a "Fuckin' Bitch" cause I tied a cuddly toy meerkat to his VW Golf grill an' his friend just alerted him to it now.

An he's just drove all the way up to Dundee. XD

EDIT:
kennycar.jpg

Last edited:
I especially love how he didn't realise... :lol:

To repeat my +rep message, village of Meerkovo approves. He should keep it. It's kinda cute.

Last edited:
Hahaha it's okay, Kenny is a fanny. He drove around for ages one time with "I wish my girlfriend was as dirty as this" scrawled on his rear windscreen in the shite that had built up on it. Now I wish that was my work, but alas it wasn't.

I am however planning on scrawling "KENNY IS A HOMO" or summat to that effect on his windscreen in red lipstick, taking a picture, uploading it to facebook with him tagged on it before he has the chance to wash it off. XD

Reactions: MWF
unfortunately its all unpaid work so a raise of nothing results in... well... nothing.

Financially true, but you have an improved CV skillset and record of "employment", plus you have built a network.

And, well done for the management approval. :thumbsup:

.. and while we are on the retail front, anyone heard from Buffy?

Holiday, maybe?
:?

incredibly good day at work today, manager calls me over and tells me that the store had a Mystery Shopper last week while i was on a till. For those outside of the UK who aren't familiar with mystery shoppers. They are people hired by the company and go to one of their stores to determine how well a service they get and feedback about the store and staff. Anyway as it turns out, i was the one who served the Mystery shopper (which was weird because i hear my brother talking about them all the time and he's a manager for a mobile phone retail store and i thought they would be easily noticeable). The feedback came through incredibly good, and not just good but as in 100% across the board. Turns out that the swindon store (my store or the one i work at) was the only store to achieve that high mark across the entire line.
inflated my head and ego so much that i nearly wasn't able to get out of the store. Manager was incredibly impressed and gained the attention of the area manager. its a shame this isn't paid work, but this makes one massive achievement for my cv and looks incredibly good going ahead with other applications.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Congrats.

You better be making this fucking face right now:

fuck-yeah.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/04/19/Untitled-1.png

AGAwrhLKJHFlghasdijfhsdjhg

Someone please invent a time machine. I need to go back and beat the shit out of my past self.

AGAwrhLKJHFlghasdijfhsdjhg

Someone please invent a time machine. I need to go back and beat the shit out of my past self.
:hug:
Told you that you should go to bed :p

I love walking. We've taken a ~45 minute evening walk 8 out of the past 9 days, and wow, is it refreshing. Also, I've started lifting again, after a bit of a break, as of last Monday. Two days on, one day of rest.

Feels awesome. :)