Portal 2 [Contains spoilers, you've been warned!]

This box is just to mess with the people who haven't played it yet and are going crazy seeing all these spoiler boxes and wondering what juicy bits of the story we're talking about. :p
Yeah, as I say, on a second playthrough it all seemed to fit together much more solidly. But that first time, I just felt like Valve were being dicks and throwing in a load of disjointed plot points just so that they could pick up on it in a later game, and say that they'd laid the groundwork first. (And they probably will, of course.)

You should have been paying more attention the first time around, then! I've only played through it once so far. I spent half the time listening to the dialogue instead of solving the puzzles, though. :p
I don't recall there being much of a reason for Wheatley waking you up at that particular point - by which I mean, why does he come and get you when he does, as opposed to any other time? GLaDOS is dormant, after all, and I don't remember waking up during anything going wrong.

The reactor core was having a slight meltdown when Wheatley comes to get you. ;)

The turrent you save at in the early chapters is very interesting on the 2nd playthrough. Almost like it's got cave's personality in it.

Also, dissapointed at the commentary in this one. Nowhere near as informative or as interesting as previous valve games :(

Just completed the game and mind = blown!

So many achievements that I still have to do the second time I play it through though.

Ah well, what the hell, 37 Euros thrown out of the window...

Let's see what's this all about. ;)

Ah well, what the hell, 37 Euros thrown out of the window...

Let's see what's this all about. ;)

thats pretty much the same attitude i had towards this game until this lot sucked me in and made me join their cult.

You should have been paying more attention the first time around, then! I've only played through it once so far. I spent half the time listening to the dialogue instead of solving the puzzles, though. :p

Heh, I didn't rush through, I love the story, but I guess there are a couple of things I didn't pick up on.

The reactor core was having a slight meltdown when Wheatley comes to get you. ;)

Consider me deferring to you :p Once I finish the co-op I probably won't play the game again for a few months, it won't be as good until I've forgotten half the plot and puzzle solutions.

I.Will.Not.Click.Any.Spoilers.Or.Watch.Portal.2.Playthough.Videos.In.Youtube.Till.I.Play.It.After.I.Get.A.VGA

Aw screw it...clicks away...

Why did my VGA had to burn out :cry:

Whoops, that was the end sequence...

I finished the game, too.

If anybody wants to play co-op: my ingame-nick is Eye_Q4711

Working through SP now, loving it so far. Probably about 2/3 of the way through.... just a little past ^that part actually.

Still kicking myself for not pre-ordering it. Could have had it for $35, ended up having to pay $50. :(

^I bet he's playing with Atlas then :p

Atlas gets a good bashing by GLaDOS over how P-Body is doing better than him and all :lol:

^I bet he's playing with Atlas then :p

Atlas gets a good bashing by GLaDOS over how P-Body is doing better than him and all :lol:

No, I was P-body and GlaDOS wasn't complaining about me! :p