Visit the forums on your phone for a surprise

Anyone else having problems displaying the page when you try using Opera Mini 5.1 on andriod?

Mobile version possible bug

Mobile version possible bug

I quoted and replied to a post in the off topic thread, "Things your roommate does that annoy you." It wound up in the "Post a pic of yourself" thread, quote and all, using the mobile version of the forum from my mobile. I was going to delete the post, but I have left it in for reference if needed.

I also posted this topic from my mobile, so if it ends up haywire I don't know what's going on.

Weird. I dunno why that happened.

There was a PacketCollision.

I see what you did there. :nod:

Yes I got a bit of a shock! But it's ossumness!
The only thing is that it needs to be red. None of this blue bullcrap. :p

And usercp! :p

Won't be happening unless they add it themselves. Switch to the default them if you need the User CP that bad.

through what browser are you all checking the forums?
in opera mobile it looks identical to what i see on my laptop...

PS: my phone is windows mobile

Every mobile browser has a toggle in the settings to identify itself as a mobile or full version.

To be honest, without User CP or New Posts I ended up switching back as well. My usage of the forums is almost exclusive to those functions. Plus my small screen doesn't fit a lot of information at once without zooming out, which you can't do with the mobile theme.

This nothing against Viper or whoever else was involved in setting it up, it's a general gripe I have with mobile themes. Why does a touch-friendly layout have to mean reduced functionality?

Nice format but seems a bit slow, especially typing (Droid 2), compared to Tapatalk. Will play with it further

through what browser are you all checking the forums?
in opera mobile it looks identical to what i see on my laptop...

PS: my phone is windows mobile

Safari on iPod Touch.

HTC Windows Phone user - just had a look and I think the new mobile version of FG is awesome.

Oooooh nice :D

:-o

Just spotted this thread, I've had mobile pages switched off for a while now (my screen's big enough to make them redundant) but it does look good.