2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 arrives as quickest Jeep ever made

I hate it. It's vulgar, hideous, has a stupid look on its face, the wheels look like they were stolen off a Mazda 3. If I'm going to spend that much money on a vehicle, I think it'll actually be a proper car, not some overweight bloatmobile coming from an awkward lovechild of Mercedes and Chrysler.

Tell us how you really feel.

I like it. I wouldn't buy it, but I am all for preposterously powerful cars.

I hate it. It's vulgar, hideous, has a stupid look on its face, the wheels look like they were stolen off a Mazda 3. If I'm going to spend that much money on a vehicle, I think it'll actually be a proper car, not some overweight bloatmobile coming from an awkward lovechild of Mercedes and Chrysler.

This kind of reponse = succesfull trollSUV is succesfull.

Something like this is meant to inspire deep feelings in people, some will love it, precisly for its vulgarity and its in-your-face-fuck-all factor, some will hate it with a passion, but nobody stays indifferent.

I'm mostly indifferent, though I love anything with a big ass V8 in it.

i dont want one but i do love the idea of it

As a card carrying member of the Miata brigade I SHOULD hate it, but I don't. If I had the money something crazy like this would be my ideal replacement for my wife's Blazer.

The last-gen SRT8 wheels look reeeally good on it.

http://img535.imageshack.**/img535/1152/srt8.jpg

That = Much better. :yes: Those are far more "substantial" looking than the spindly looking things that are on it IRL.

"Full Test Video"? It seemed like more of a preview. <_<

If that shit is AWD... may be interested. :O

I think it looks great...however I think it looks like how the standard model should look. The SRT8 should look more bonkers.

can't wait to see the new one do this:

That thing is wicked fast (still ugly as sin tho). Clearly, the BMW guy just gave up, I men 130kph to a mile? WTF. Although looked more like 1km than 1mi. Still.

Last edited: