I have never game

True.

I have never been brought in for questioning.

True

I have never been held overnight

True (and I'm going to ignore the possible double meaning of the above :p)

I have never been to a nudist/naturist beach.

True.

I have never been in a sauna.

False.

I have never been naked in a sauna

False (jeez, anglo saxon countries are so prudish!)

I have never liked fruitcake (no, it's not some kind of euphemism!)

True dat, although I have set plane for Australia and paused temporarily at Singapore.

I have never owned a car before today... :|

:D Did you get one today? Do tell!
False

I have never borrowed money to buy a car.

True, although I haven't paid for it yet. But I won need any bailouts :p
My hint to you is to go to random auto thoughts and see what it is. And then agree that I'll have to sell it straight away :(

I have never thought that the UK car insurance system was useful in getting young people driving. <_<

True, but it might stop some of them buying cars they can't handle.

(how long was that car parked there...seems to be quite a bit of fluid leakage. And can you register it in your parent's name? But YAY you. You are now destined to be a dentist :D)

I have never owned a Saab

Oh dear. Karoug, no humping.
False.

I have owned a Ford.

False, hot hatches are great. Though I have always hated the VW Golf, seems way too high priced for what you get.

I have never disliked any one type of car.

True - not a whole line

I have never punctured an eardrum

True.

I have never been blinded in one or both eyes.

True, although...

I have had a doctor anaesthetise one eye while he cleared a cyst out with a rather wicked looking metal hook (not an experience I can recommend, and I apologise anyone eating right now)

Thankfully false, also i shall send you the bill for the food i was about to eat before i read that.

I have never watched Casualty (British Medical Show) because i can't stand the sight of blood.

False.

I have never watched 24, because that biowarfare trailer scared the shit out of me as a kid.