James May's Road Trip

Reads like it is just a repeat of the first 2 series of Oz and James' Wine adventure.

... and they can't say they have fully compared New and Old world wines without going outside France and California :shakefist:

Last edited:
You have to feel sorry for poor Oz. Left out of the title, just like that. :mrgreen:

I watched the first (French) series again yesterday. It such a good programme. I really hope there will be a fourth series soon.

Last edited:
You have to feel sorry for poor Oz. Left out of the title, just like that. :mrgreen:

I watched the first (French) series again yesterday. It such a good programme. I really hope there will be a fourth series soon.

Yeah. It should have been Oz and James's Road trip. I love Oz.

I really hope there will be a fourth series soon.

They already aired the fourth series, it had Hugh Dennis instead of James.

I didn't mind Hugh at all... he's got almost as much chemistry with Oz and does James.

Hey you guys are getting Ab Fab too - good for BBCA.

Oh I agree "Oz and James's road trip" is a better title. I suppose most people in the US do not know Oz.

Last edited:
I don't think most Americans know James May, pretty sure almost noone has heard of Oz. :p

Except that one girl from the California series who was in love with Oz.

any rips/downloads?

It's the same thing as Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure S1 (and, eventually, S2); they're on most of the FTPs and have been for a long time.