No 56k: What's in your pockets? Pictures please

Hilariously, I also keep a knife on my keychain (though it is a wimpy mini boxcutter)

P1000768.jpg

Wallet, change, Burts Bees lip balm, phone, iPod Touch, headphones. In my wallet I have one of these, and a condom. Never can be too prepared.

41YpRhIFOML.jpg

I have 5 of those things, they were 2 dollars each. Gave some as stupid gifts. The saw works really really well!

What the hell is it?

What I generally carry when I'm at work, otherwise it's the usual wallet, keys, phone.

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2011/04/25/P4250047.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/po/polly/2011/04/25/IMG0028.jpg

Last edited:
Ah. Thanks!

I dont have a camera handy so no pics, sorry.
You make up for it with brand name obsession. :p

Topic: keys, wallet, phone, pack of paper tissues. Sunglasses if I expect it to be sunny. Normal glasses if I wear the sunglasses. Additionally, car keys or bicycle computer if the corresponding vehicle is parked somewhere.

Umm... why does your link point to the one-star reviews? For entertainment purposes? :think:

Because I just linked the last Amazon I went to. And I alway read 1 star reviews to either have realistic expectations with a product/see the occasional idiots reviewing stuff.

Last edited:
I find it amusing to see people carrying knives, but that?s just me. :p
I carry car keys, phone and wallet. Pictures later.

I carry one for purely practical reasons. Stuff often needs to be cut open and a knife works a lot better than a car key or similar.

I carry one for purely practical reasons. Stuff often needs to be cut open and a knife works a lot better than a car key or similar.

I carried one today and I must say it was handy 3 times.
You knife-carrying people made a believer out of me. :p

I carried one today and I must say it was handy 3 times.
You knife-carrying people made a believer out of me. :p

Next step, start carrying a gun. Hopefully you won't have to use it 3 times in one day.