The "Happy Birthday!" Thread

You guys are all lovely creatures <3 <3 <3. Thank you for your wishes :D

And a happy birthday to LP! You sexy sexy man you! :cheers:

Look whos talkin sexy swedish rock god!

Beat me to it! Happy Birthday LP. Moany hippy reruns and all that. :cheers:

Some moaning would be great today. Oh that would absolutely make my day.

Happy birthday LP! Have a good one mate!

Happy late birthday to everyone else this past month who I seemed to have missed o_O

Thank you thir!

HAPPY HAPPY, LP! Use the coming year to kick some ass. :)

Yessss, time to forget the past and start the future. Let's do this thang.

Happy Birthday LP! :D

Thankies <3

Just wanted to say happy birthday to all those whom I missed. Also, happy birthday LP. =O

I also wanted to say super late happy birthday to thevictor390, since I notice that he's a pretty frequent poster, yet nobody said anything when his birthday was around. (I forgot to post it on the day since I think I was on, but I got distracted.) (Congrats on 21. =D )

ashspet and LP pulled through in visitor messages. Thanks to you both, mooglebunny as well, and last but not least, happy birthday LP.

Oh well I'm glad. Sorry I am not really the whole checking out profiles and that kinda stuff. It was just odd that nobody said anything at all on the thread, so I just wanted to say something. xD

(Oh man, I just realized my birthday is less than half a year away again. Man, time flies. It felt like my birthday not that long ago.)

Don't worry about it, I'm not even sure how one goes about checking that sort of thing :blush:. I assume there is some kind of report you can run, or else ashspet is just superhuman.

Don't worry about it, I'm not even sure how one goes about checking that sort of thing :blush:. I assume there is some kind of report you can run, or else ashspet is just superhuman.

When you go to the main page of the forums, on the bottom is a thing that tells you all of the people's birfdays for that day. Ashspet uses this ability + her awesomeness to spread the birfday love to everyone on their visitors page. I just follow in her benevolent footsteps.

Also thank you for your wishes :D

Happy Bithday LP!!!

Happy BDay LP :cheers:

When you go to the main page of the forums, on the bottom is a thing that tells you all of the people's birfdays for that day. Ashspet uses this ability + her awesomeness to spread the birfday love to everyone on their visitors page. I just follow in her benevolent footsteps.

Giving away my secrets again! :shakefist: :tease:

But then again, there are people like Mally who don't say, although he is a latter end of Aries... ( :p )

Oh happy birthday LP!! ^__^ :)

Thanks guys. Y'all are wonderful on this forum I swear.

???? ?????? ???? ????????????????, LP!

*Apparently that is Tamil for "Happy Birthday".

I'm amazed dude! It's correct!

You can just say ?????? ???? ????????????? though. You don't have to write ALL those curly swirly rollercoaster letters. That says "Pirandhu naaL vazhthugaL" which literally translates to "Birth day greetings" and formally translates to "Happy Birthday"

Also thank you sir. Mikka nandri