My 1998 Lazer Red Ford Mustang GT

[unnecessary insult deleted]

Really? Do you not think before you post?

Handz, I'm waiting on a new exhaust video clip, preferably in HD. :d

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I kinda got a kick out of the "unnecessary insult" lol. Made me a laugh at my computer a lil.

Now, im saying this with all due respect, but do you actually drive this in a enthusiastic way At All?

personally, if i had a lightweight, RWD V8 sports car, i would drive the shit out of it.

mad mad props on the freshness of the whip though, seriously

Now, im saying this with all due respect, but do you actually drive this in a enthusiastic way At All?

personally, if i had a lightweight, RWD V8 sports car, i would drive the shit out of it.

He did say he drives it hard on the street and AutoXs it sometimes on the last page.

Most people don't modify a car with performance parts and new motors just to look at.

Dyno Time!!

So, I REALLY wanted to see what HP/TQ numbers I got with the PI motor swap. I also wanted to make sure my work was running smooth. I have put almost 5,000 miles on the new motor and already did 1 oil change. Since I knew the car felt like it was running great, i decided to make the conformation!!! Decided to make an Appointment With Greg@Racer's Edge Tuning in Downey, CA.

The Power Mods on the Motor Goes as Follows... The power mods were exactly the same on the NPI motor and the PI motor

- 2001 P.I. Motor (Romeo Build)
- MRT Cold Air Intake
- FRPP 9mil Wires
- MSD Coil Packs
- UPR (Pypes) O/R X-Pipe
- Bassani Catback
- Diablo Handheld Tuner

Max RWHP: 255
Max RWTQ: 299

Gain of 44 RWHP and 16 RWTQ!!!

I also Detailed the Engine cause I wanted it to look great *:thumbsup:

IMG_4410Small.jpg

IMG_4431Small.jpg

IMG_4427Small.jpg

IMG_4412Small.jpg

IMG_4448Small.jpg

IMG_4450Small.jpg

IMG_4443Small.jpg

PI Motor Dyno Sheet

PIMotorDynoSmall.jpg

NPI vs PI Motor Dyno Sheet

NPIvsPIDynoSmall.jpg

My car is getting pretty dirty already.... I have been driving it alot!!!

I am getting ready for another detail soon.... Just trying to decide what wax i wanna use.

My car hit 150,000 Miles today!!! What a beautiful thing!!

Well, its spring time now.... Gotta get the car looking good for summer... So i did alot of shopping!!! Gotta have a nice car for the ladies.

Just for the record, I make James May look like a n00b when it comes to cleanliness. lol

Its Gonna be a Great Spring!!!

Here is the List!!

-CG Evolve 4R Backing Plate
-CG Celeste Dettaglio Paste Wax
-CG Bare Bones
-CG All-Clean
-CG UFO Foam Applicators
-3M Speciality Adhesive Remover
-1Z Klima Clean
-1Z Blitz APC
-Meguires M105
-Menzerna Super Intensive Polish
-Menzerna Super Finish 106FA
-Menzerna Power Finish
-Menzerna Power Lock

PADS
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Orange
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch White
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Green
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Blue
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Black
-Hex-Logic 5.5 Inch Red
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch Orange
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch White
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch Green
-Hex-Logic 3.5 Inch Black
-Lake Country 3.5 inch Purple Foam Wool
-Lake Country 5.5 inch Purple Foam Wool

Gallons
-CG Fabric Guard Protectant
-CG Citrus Wash *Custom Made Order. TWICE as strong to strip wax It. It smells POWERFUL*
-CG Hybrid V7

16oz
-CG V38 Optical Polish
-CG V36 Optical Polish
-CG Meticulous Matte Detailer
-CG Glassworkz
-CG Leather Conditioner
-CG Leather Cleaner
-CG New Look Trim Gel
-CG G6 Hyper-Coat
-CG Black on Black

SpringGoodies1.jpg

SpringGoodies2.jpg

SpringGoodies3.jpg

CelesteDettaglio.jpg

CGGallons.jpg

CGLineup5.jpg

So ever since i have had my optima battery, it has NEVER been able to stay bolted down. The little BS wedge that came with the Optima red top is BS and would not hold mine down. Track techs at Willow Springs could pull my battery loose from the tray even when it was bolted down.

I was gonna do a Relocation to the trunk but i didnt really want that. I looked for a solution for a while and saw this online...

http://cart.grcperformance.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=45

GRC is about 35 mins from my house, so i hoped in the stang and went for a drive and picked up the Piece.

The Hold down is VERY nice. quality piece. I got a new OEM Ford Battery box and Battery hold down bolt just for good measure.

Its now a GREAT fit!!! The GRC hold Down keep the Red Top snug and tight... Its not coming out unless i unbolt it!!! i recommend this to anyone running and Optima Battery is a Stock Tray!!!

IMG_4607Small.jpg

IMG_4608Small.jpg

IMG_4609Small.jpg

IMG_4611Small.jpg

How much are you getting paid to advertise these stores and products?

How much are you getting paid to advertise these stores and products?

lol, I really wish I got paid But this is all stuff I buy for my personal enjoyment..... The detailing stuff is something I collect as a hobby since one of my Trades of business is high end paint correction for sports cars and exotics in my spare time.

If i am gonna spend money on something, I might as well take a pic and post if your guys.

Last edited:
:lol: You know, a handful of washers would've accomplished the exact same thing.

:lol: You know, a handful of washers would've accomplished the exact same thing.

I actually tried that, but that didnt work either. Even tried modifying the stock piece but that didnt work either. It got even more frustrating when i use the Optima Hold and take it to Willow Springs Raceway and the techs rip the battery right out of the try during inspection and almost didnt let me drive on the track that day.

I decided $25 was a small price to pay to fix a very annoying problem.