Random Thoughts....

Hmmm, it's not English, but it's not 1337 or txt-talk.

What language is that?

What language is that?

apparently it's called being oneself, if that means half the forum only understands you i guess that's enough :/

Some con-men are really, really good... a nice old lady I'm sort of related to lost ?15000 to some ?*$/&!*#s who had told her that I'd had a car accident. Not a good feeling, even though there was nothing I could possibly have done.

Well me father had tripped himself up he said to the bloke "Why do you want me bank details? I haven't got me card anyroad." Which is me dad being too idle to go fetch it from't t'other room. The bloke give him some talk about this thing you plug in somewhere an it saves you 40% on yer 'leccy bill. An of course me father being me father who reckons himself out to be a bit of a money man/Del-Boy thought it were a good idea. Eventually the gobshite went into the kitchen for his brew an said "Well I got me card now." Goes an gives him his card numbers. :/

What language is that?

Think about the Snatch Pikey principle an' yer halfway there.

pikey.jpg

I say we all just speak whatever the fuck we want, it adds spice to the forum. I for one am switching to Vogon poetry.

No seas ridiculo hombre

185664694v3_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

I need to buy this t-shirt and wear it for ironic hipster reasons.

I've just spent 3 minutes chasing my runaway puppeh.

I need to get in shape.

Royal Wedding TV mega monster coverage - F**K it. God I hate that crap.

I am so pissed off by idiots who can not tell the difference between the constitutional role of the Royals and the real person in habiting that role, Grrrr. Be against the monarchy by all means but not because you do not like Charles but because you really beleive that there is a better constitutional arrangement that can be made. (Trouble with that is you then have to spend some time understanding the confusing constitutional arrangements of Ukania and some of the Commonwealth).

EDIT/ Aussies - I'll swap you the Chaser for the 10:00 O'Clock Live show (David Mitchell, Jimmy Carr, Charlie Brooker and Lauren Laverne).

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/10-oclock-live

Yeah, and you know what it's like in America? *cue valley girl accent/talking style* (Yes, I was born there, so I can do such things, lolol.)

LIKE OMG WHAT ARRE THEY GOING TO DOOO AFTER THEY ARE, LIKE, MARRIED?!
WHAT KIND OF KIDS WILL THEY HAVE?!
IS HE GOING TO TREAT HER, LIKE, WELL!?
(You should see some of our particular celebrity gossip reporters like Billy Bush, he's such a joke, just like the programs he works on.)
American TV- just sit back and watch it like a slob.

I'm just sick of hearing about it. I don't care. I never cared. I don't understand why every fucking network in the US won't shut up about it.

worse thing is knowing that its only going to get worse as it gets closer to the weekend. about the only good thing thats come out of this whole mess is that its a bank holiday.

It's ok, I don't understand either. I mean I somewhat do for BBCA, but that's because it's a BBC channel. I just have decided that I won't be watching TV until hopefully The Soup so he can make fun of the whole wedding stuff and I can lolol at the dumb coverage in it's dumbness.

Also, I had another interesting thought, I mean I know America obsesses over it because many of the pilgrims and whatever were from England, but I thought they wanted to escape from the King's power (which is why there was the whole Revolution thing).

And another one, is why don't we cover anything about Japan's royal family? They are technically a world power and have been for the last couple decades. Their family is pretty full of drama too. A few years ago the Crown Prince's wife was pretty sick because she was stressed out about having a male heir (she had like two or three daughters). At one point she finally gave birth to a male heir at age 44 or something around there that made her pretty sick. Though I know that Japan's are just a token and they really don't hold any power, but the Japanese obsess over it all.

I just thought it was kind of funny that we never heard anything about it in America.

I got the bloody Nyan Cat song stuck in my head. AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I got the bloody Nyan Cat song stuck in my head. AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I've never even played it, just have seen it. I don't think I want to either. :confused:

Also, 500th post. Time to go hide. Lolol.

You think it's bad where you live, try being in Canada. I try to watch a bit of tv and every minute that cursed event pops up, like it wants to fuck with me. I don't get why people actually flew over for that.

Fucking wedding. Fucking monarchy. Fuck fuck fuck.

Seriously you guys?

The only contact I've had with the royal wedding is hearing everyone fucking moaning about it. Seriously, its not exactly hard to avoid if you learn to do things such as "change the web page" or "switch TV channels". Its just like everyone wants something to moan about with everyone else, I'd say its actually become almost fashionable to hate the damn wedding.

Seriously you guys?

The only contact I've had with the royal wedding is hearing everyone fucking moaning about it. Seriously, its not exactly hard to avoid if you learn to do things such as "change the web page" or "switch TV channels". Its just like everyone wants something to moan about with everyone else, I'd say its actually become almost fashionable to hate the damn wedding.

Who are you and what have you done with captain_permamoan?