Random Thoughts....

^whoah :blink: that's way more tornado deaths than you usually hear about. I'm assuming trailer parks...

Damn you sleep, damn you! Stay up too late, either wake up too late or don't sleep long enough, proceed to stay up too late again, cycle never ends. Maybe I'm just retarded though, I seem to stay up later the more tired I am.

Last edited:
Yeah, and Dave is going to be driving through most of those states next week. :|

^whoah :blink: that's way more tornado deaths than you usually hear about. I'm assuming trailer parks...

Damn you sleep, damn you! Stay up too late, either wake up too late or don't sleep long enough, proceed to stay up too late again, cycle never ends. Maybe I'm just retarded though, I seem to stay up later the more tired I am.

A friend of mine in North Carolina said he already got 5 tornadoes a week or two ago, they usually get 1 per year. This seem like a continuation of the WTF deadly weather that attacked Australia and Japan recently.

It's the global warming.

Why wait?

Woops wrong thread. ...

EDIT/I see GRtak has missed all the Lightning Count fun. ... Well it is very early over there.

EDIT2/No 'e'. ... Things I do for people. ...

Seen it........ to busy with other stuff

Last edited:
Shit dude that's about as major as suck gets. Hope she's OK.

Haven't heard word from her since yesterday night (her time). She just said that she was in a state of shock and wishes she could help more than she is doing. They're out of power and all that and the only mode of communication they have is her cellphone.

Kinda blows that me and my other friend Zach can't do anything except just text her and call her and ensure her safety from this distance. And pray of course.

She needs to get out of that state, she doesn't belong there.

My thoughts and prayers to those FG members in the affected areas as well. Stay alive homies!

^
Yeah, it was bad for a few days, then last night seemed to really get much worse.

I was really shocked when I saw the news that overnight, suddenly more than 200 people were lost.

Bad storms. :sad:

Last edited:
@LP: That must be quite troubling to endure. Hope she stays safe.

LP: really hope she stays safe, she's probably witnessed something that no person should have to endure.

really hope our american cousins stay safe and be well.

Luckily, we didn't get too much in the way of bad weather, some pretty severe thunderstorms and rain, but nothing compared to what Alabama got. Some minor flooding and some precautionary measures, but no tornadoes that I remember.

My thoughts are with everyone who had it worse off than I did through that stuff yesterday.

Man the stories ....and videos ...and pictures out of Alabama are truly harrowing. I wonder what the what the state of the early warning systems and safety rooms are down there in 'Bama. I live in a building with an underground parking garage and my parents have a room like this in the floor of their garage.

12259485_BG1.jpg