Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Anybody know if there was an ST look pack for the previous gen Fiesta? Because I found one that has bumpers that look like the ST ones.
That one is just weird, looks like a Zetec trim level car but it doesn't even have a stock cassette/CD player. Meh

Found these two. Should be worth a look.

You want to look at the S / Zetec-S cars for the ST bodykit, bigger alloys and firmer suspensions. Go for the TDCi as well, this thing goes like stink! I miss mine :'(

At the streetlight downstairs from my apartment a Porsche Cayenne just pulled away with one of the most glorious noises I've ever heard. an aftermarket exhaust, right?

Depends. Porsches tend to sound good stock as well. I head a Panamera S blasting through traffic one day and the V8 sounded incredible, should be the same with the Cayenne.

I just rode for 15 min in the back of a 2000-ish Isuzu Rodeo.

Worst. Suspension/ride. Ever.

The slightest bumps provoked filling loosening jolts from the rear suspension. It's that hard. I thought CR was being harsh on dinging this thing for the ride, but nope. Its awful.

The slightest bumps provoked filling loosening jolts from the rear suspension. It's that hard. I thought CR was being harsh on dinging this thing for the ride, but nope. Its awful.

with no weight over the wheels that's a very real possibility.

FG New Englanders: buy this car, please!

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/2355560920.html

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2010/07/06/IMG_5078_001.JPG

Seriously, our family has to clear some room in our garage, so I'm selling this for my mom as well as my Yamaha...and I can then pave the way to buy something for myself. Like, say, a Triumph TR6. So, Finalgearers, please: think of the British sports cars.

Also, I wrote $11,500 on the ad, but ideally we'd like to see it gone for $10k. For you, my friend, I make you special price!

Last edited:

There's a reason that even during the height of the SUV craze, Isuzu USA struggled to sell most of their models. Also why they're not here any more.

Half a minute after getting onto the interstate, I come across the scene of a newly-happed car accident with glass everywhere. Ten minutes ago, a showing of Fast Five just finished. Coincidence?

The hell?

Probably has a blown compressor.

It almost certainly started out life in Canada - they were the only country to get 2+2 Turbos.

Probably has a blown compressor.

It almost certainly started out life in Canada - they were the only country to get 2+2 Turbos.

Is the dash covered in leather or does it only look like that? Also, the alloys that come with it look really, really nice.

... was my reaction when I saw your avatar.

Well, my avatar sums up my previous post pretty well.

Don't worry you Anime fan you. Singing anime girls will come back, it's just a small memorial service for Latin American's only "proper" anime channel finally dying, we can continue this in the Anime thread if you want.

@Z31, yeah yeah nice, but I still have massive amounts of want for a Black Gold 280ZX

Last edited:
Well, my avatar sums up my previous post pretty well.

Don't worry you Anime fan you. Singing anime girls will come back, it's just a small memorial service for Latin American's only "proper" anime channel finally dying, we can continue this in the Anime thread if you want.

@Z31, yeah yeah nice, but I still have massive amounts of want for a Black Gold 280ZX

Nothing to do with who or what the avatar is, only that it's different and therefore not immediately recognized :lol:

Is the dash covered in leather or does it only look like that? Also, the alloys that come with it look really, really nice.

It's vinyl-covered. Molded in stitching, etc., etc.

Sadly, I've seen worse dashes in modern counterparts. Mitsubishi, I'm looking at you.