Random Thoughts....

Very much so. I'd be up shit creek if I ever went to Japan or summat. The boyfriends family originate from Okinawa an they were in the whole farming an' fishing thing, an he's from Hawaii an it's all fish there too. It cracks me up cause when me an his Lordship go out for dinner he more often that not gets fish just to wind me up 'cause I can't stand it at all.

$200 million is the rumored price for an ex-Russian strategic nuke on the black market. Shortly after the fall of the USSR, it was supposedly down to $10-20 mil but that's the rumored price now.

Hmm...I was thinking of crushing the country politically and then taking over as a dictator, but hey, y'know this works too. Perhaps the threat of a Nuclear attack will be enough. If anyone's interested, I plan on slaying political leaders in a dramatic but violent display, establishing a semi centralised government headed by well...me and a board of 3, maybe 4 of my closest associates, each loyal to me but hate each other, followed by a light lunch and then perhaps a spot of executing the arrogant noveau riche types. To finish off, there will be a short public announcement educating the people on things like basic etiquette and manners.

Last edited:
Hmm...I was thinking of crushing the country politically and then taking over as a dictator, but hey, y'know this works too. Perhaps the threat of a Nuclear attack will be enough. If anyone's interested, I plan on slaying political leaders in a dramatic but violent display, establishing a semi centralised government headed by well...me and a board of 3, maybe 4 of my closest associates, each loyal to me but hate each other, followed by a light lunch and then perhaps a spot of executing the arrogant noveau riche types. To finish off, there will be a short public announcement educating the people on things like basic etiquette and manners.

You will need two units, and you'll have to actually use one in a demonstration strike.

By the way, no guarantee that the damn things will actually work and no - you can't get your money back if they don't. :p

As, reportedly, more than one terrorist organization found out when they bought some of the left-over Soviet 'suitcase' nukes. They have a use-by date on them, so perhaps the Russian black marketeers weren't being quite so stupidly mercenary when they sold these timed-out units... (Got hyper-enriched tritium gas? Because they didn't...)

Last edited:
ja, sorry. 'scuse me

I'm watching a Letterman interview with Keira Knightley (as the guest, though I wish Keira Knightley would watch Letterman with me). Anyways, I wish she would read history textbooks or present history documentaries. I would get As among other things.

I'm watching a Letterman interview with Keira Knightley (as the guest, though I wish Keira Knightley would watch Letterman with me). Anyways, I wish she would read history textbooks or present history documentaries. I would get As among other things.

Keira_Knightley_07.jpg

I see what you mean.

i think that photo was taken when the first Pirates of the Caribbean film was released and since then she's looked a lot better.

I had no idea until...eh 2 minutes ago...that these two men are brothers. It really is astounding how much I do not know... for example stuff like this and physics.

tumblr_l6rqb3KRw31qcdeuyo1_500.jpg
david-carradine-found-dead.jpg

Last edited:
Random thought...my birthday's this coming Monday. Also on that day, I've learned I'll be receiving what will perhaps be the worst news possible in the form of a cancer scan/prognosis that is already bleak (as agreed upon by three different doctors).

My Dad. :(

Thank goodness for my support system. But still, good thoughts/vibes/etc appreciated...

thats awful news to have on a birthday, especially since its easy to see how happy you've been recently.

regardless, all thoughts for you and your family. any support is immediately offered and i can only offer my best wishes.

Oh man, I'm sorry Ellie. *Big Hugs* Good thoughts coming your way from here.