Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

Yep, Jeremy and Richard were there. he-he has a few articles mentioning it in the Spoilers section, but nothing was revealed as to what they were doing there. Meanwhile, James was not spotted, so I'm thinking maybe there's a Jeremy/Richard challenge of some kind coming up.

Oh, you. ;)

seems like someone's been watching some romanian top gear specials:

guybar.png

Having two senior government ministers in Britain called Hammond and May doesn't half make me do some double-takes when I'm reading the newspapers on line.

"HAMMOND SAYS RAILWAY COSTS MUST BE CONTROLLED" is bad enough, but not nearly as weird as "MAY ACCUSED OF KICKING COPPERS"

So out of character...

I just started to watch the "Dollars" trilogy (A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly) for the first time and I noticed that Top Gear used a lot of music from those movies in some segments (like when James tried to destroy the Toyota Hilux again and when Richard takes the Ford Mustang on a road trip to Lincoln).

Last edited:
Series 16 to be released on R1 DVD and Blu-Ray August 9. This will include the US/Middle East specials as well as bonus features. Since this is Region 1, expect 16x02 to be edited (for the two-post noobs too lazy to search this thread, the news was edited for BBC America due to an uproar over comments made over a Mexican supercar).

IMG_2697.jpg

There's this poster too (sorry about the angle, it was a fairly narrow passageway and IIRC I was slightly drunk)

:)

Last edited:
Amy would've pwned everyone if she had better ice conditions. :nod:

I wonder if they can do another Top Gear of the Pops. I'd pay money to see Jeremy and his beloved drum kit.

episode [06x06] is too funny.
I lost it when May starts talking romantically to Hammond on the boat.. lol
And Clarkson is listening to Thatcher Books on Tape.

10/10

Last edited: