Awesome Thread

It's in Germany, chances are it will be guarded by German sheperds with freaking laserbeams on their heads and large blond guys named Heinrich.......might take a few days.

All you need is a plan

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/09/peppard-reuters_1521801c.jpg

Front looks to be in plain view, difficult, but the place has water access from the back.....

We are gonna need a full set of duplicate keys, some maintenanceworkers uniforms, several smallish boats with enough capacity to actualy hold the thing in parts, a massive distraction for the guards for the moment we actualy move it from 'taken apart for maintenance' to the boats ......and a black van with a red stripe.

Last edited:
Boobo-oobo, your purpose is to roam the net searching for awesome videos? keep 'em coming!

I got time . . . :D

I don't like beer, or any alcohol for that matter, but this just makes me wanna try some beer . . . :D Moar info.

Front looks to be in plain view, difficult, but the place has water access from the back.....

We are gonna need a full set of duplicate keys, some maintenanceworkers uniforms, several samllish boats with enough capacity to actualy hold the thing in parts, a massive distraction for the guards for the moment we actualy move it from 'taken apart for maintenance' to the boats ......and a black van with a red stripe.

Blayde can be Hannibal, I'll be Face, Cowboy can be Murdoch, we just need an uptight black guy.

Or we could just ask Spectre and get some make up.......

So yer gonna mek a flamethrower out of an owd hot water tank an some scrap copper pipe I Tek it?? XD

don't forget the gaffer tape. if Mythbusters has taught me anything its that gaffer tape can be used for whatever purpose.

I got time . . . :D

I don't like beer, or any alcohol for that matter, but this just makes me wanna try some beer . . . :D Moar info.

:hmm:. Kinda want, but for $4500USD + ingredients? I can brew my own beer for way cheaper.

Last edited:
Really well animated beat poem, well worth the nine minutes :)

And if perchance it has offended, think but this and all is mended; we?d as well be 10 minutes back in time for all the chance you'll change your mind.

Epicness it is. <3 Tim Minchin indeed.

card-cucumber_1891689i.jpg

Bai Dengchun throws playing cards like they were knives, cutting through a cucumber held in a man's mouth. The 23-year-old from Qingdao in northern China's Shandong Province can throw a card so that it slices through a cucumber, bursts balloons or breaks eggs.

cards-melon_1891692i.jpg

...Standing three metres away from a watermelon, he can throw 28 cards so they become embedded in the fruit like knives.

(epic win 1)

Bai Dengchun throws playing cards like they were knives, cutting through a cucumber held in a man's mouth. The 23-year-old from Qingdao in northern China's Shandong Province can throw a card so that it slices through a cucumber, bursts balloons or breaks eggs.

(epic win 2)

...Standing three metres away from a watermelon, he can throw 28 cards so they become embedded in the fruit like knives.

Somebody's been reading the Telegraph :p.

Indeed, but since many here don't and they often feature awesomeness I felt it only my duty to pop it in here - the web's most concentrated collection of awesomeage!

:p

I can't decide where to put this:

[video=youtube;k-5-boe6QCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5-boe6QCY[/video]

aperture_laboratories_c_l_a_v__by_chrisinvt-d3g16bw.jpg

What is it?