Random Thoughts....

Hey LP, I'm sorry for your loss. It's pretty rough losing a relative, especially one that you have great respect for. Good luck with your family and dealing with the loss and getting through the things that need to be done.

Reactions: LP
Hang in there LP. There only one way, and that is forward, even though you will miss him often by the looks of it. Life does not stop for us, so the best we can do is rise to (or surpass) the expectations of those who have left us.

:comfort: LP. Condolences to you and your family.

I swear that Cave Johnson was doing the cabin announcements on my last flight.

CAVE JHONSON HERE! FACT: Putting your seats in their most upright position not only ensures a safe landing. It also makes Organ collection that bit easier ensuring most of them stay in that meaty bag called your body. Be sure Certified Aperture scinece personnel Will treat your organs with the respect and dignity they deserve. right upto the part where we chop them in tiny pieces.
CAVE JOHNSON! We're done here :p

Friends are getting married in a couple months, I'm looking at their gift registry and they have a fondue pot set listed. Shame it's not a completely absurdly ridiculous one, or I'd get it for them. :lol:

CAVE JHONSON HERE! FACT: Putting your seats in their most upright position not only ensures a safe landing. It also makes Organ collection that bit easier ensuring most of them stay in that meaty bag called your body. Be sure Certified Aperture scinece personnel Will treat your organs with the respect and dignity they deserve. right upto the part where we chop them in tiny pieces.
CAVE JOHNSON! We're done here :p
I totally read that in his voice.

Trying to get into racing here locally, but I'm having a hard time finding a good place to start...any suggestions? I'm specifically looking for stock car or rally sort of things...(something where I can just start with a normal car and go from there) The only racing I've ever done was in a field outside my house with a couple friends on a makeshift "track" we plowed through the tall grass.

I'm also still trying to figure out how to afford it. I just want to try it, I don't even know if I really want to dedicate myself to it yet.

Today I read a discussion about the choice between owning a light saber or a sonic screwdriver and I thought to myself.....why choose? So I made this.

WANT. I'd use it to open pesky doors and kill that damn squirrel that dug up our balcony garden looking for it's damn acorns.

I really hate that squirrel.

Budget night, how much will we get reemed

Single guy with no kids on a decent wage...

assrape ahead

Trying to get into racing here locally, but I'm having a hard time finding a good place to start...any suggestions? I'm specifically looking for stock car or rally sort of things...(something where I can just start with a normal car and go from there) The only racing I've ever done was in a field outside my house with a couple friends on a makeshift "track" we plowed through the tall grass.

I'm also still trying to figure out how to afford it. I just want to try it, I don't even know if I really want to dedicate myself to it yet.

Autocross?

WIN news about to broadcast the weather from the TGAU set. They must be struggling.