Random Thoughts....

And that is one of many reasons why I think college sucks and I will never ever attend it. Unless I get some sort of idea into my head that I absolutely positively have to have some sort of job that requires a college degree with no way around it...but since most of my current career paths seem to have some way to wiggle in without a degree, I don't foresee college being in my immediate future...

But, as has been proven time and again, things can change. And quite suddenly, sometimes.

Finding out why you couldn't make a paper for crane for an hour in class today, only to find out you were doing it wrong, makes you even more of an idiot than before.

Why in the fuck am I even on 'ere when am under fire off half of ya? Christ if I wanted to be part of an inquisition I'd go chuck mesel into Guantanamo Bay or go rattle the bloody Russian's cage.

Why in the fuck am I even on 'ere when am under fire off half of ya? Christ if I wanted to be part of an inquisition I'd go chuck mesel into Guantanamo Bay or go rattle the bloody Russian's cage.

Nobody expects the Finalgear Inquisition!

(For the record, I am not firing)

Last edited:

Que? The dramalevels have been quite low recently no? I must be missing something. :p

I have no idea what that post is about. For the record, I like the accent. ;)

I don't have a clue either, however whatever it is don't let it get to you. the accent has never bothered me, even if it has infected and corrupted me noggin on occasion.

I don't have a clue either, however whatever it is don't let it get to you. the accent has never bothered me, even if it has infected and corrupted me noggin on occasion.

I think the problem is that we are more used to hearing various GB accents spoken, as such we have no trouble reading her writings, as we can imagine how it will sound while reading it foneticly (I hope foneticly is the right phrase)
Others more used to hearing clean/American english have fewer reference points so it might be harder.....that and blatand grammar-nazisme obviously :p

Dude, WTF? Now I must force myself into resisting an obvious and deliciously horrible joke!

As long as it does not involve shoving stuff inside ME by all means go ahead :p

I think the problem is that we are more used to hearing various GB accents spoken, as such we have no trouble reading her writings, as we can imagine how it will sound while reading it foneticly (I hope foneticly is the right phrase)
Others more used to hearing clean/American english have fewer reference points so it might be harder.....that and blatand grammar-nazisme obviously :p

if thats what it is then these people seriously need to get a life.

All you need to know is that I will NOT stand for being ridiculed an tek'n the piss out of and being blatantly offended on purpose when I am actually about. I've had it for most of me in real life an' am sure as he'll not subjecting meself to it ont t'internet. Like Jedd said in his previous post up theer, people need to grow up an get a life.

And like I said before, all you lovely people who I can actually natter to an' 'ave a laugh with, I'd buy you a bevvy an' a chippy tea if I could.

Wi' a carton of gravy or curry sauce to go wi' it of course. :p

I needed to get that out. Ta fer listening.

http://img842.imageshack.**/img842/5962/2520739077a4ec89e83f.jpg

All you need to know is that I will NOT stand for being ridiculed an tek'n the piss out of and being blatantly offended on purpose when I am actually about. I've had it for most of me in real life an' am sure as he'll not subjecting meself to it ont t'internet. Like Jedd said in his previous post up theer, people need to grow up an get a life.

Would you please explain to us what this is about? Thanks.