Where In The World Is..?

Yes, I was thinking of putting a shout out here.

Tell him that I said hi, if you can on FB. :wave:

read agian, MWF said "he is missed"
mostly used when people are no longer around

(i don't remember him at all? :?)

read agian, MWF said "he is missed"
mostly used when people are no longer around

(i don't remember him at all? :?)

You might remember him better as jayhawk. ;) He got a username change recently.

Update: Jay replied to my FB message thus

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts, it is much appreciated when at this time I feel very UNappreciated.

If anyone who doesn't use FB wants me to pass on any particular message then PM me and I will forward it as I think he's giving FG a miss for a while.

Update: Jay replied to my FB message thus

If anyone who doesn't use FB wants me to pass on any particular message then PM me and I will forward it as I think he's giving FG a miss for a while.

Thank you and well done. Just tell Jay "Hi" from me and let him know he is very much appreciaed here on FG by some of us.

:)

We miss his wisdom and cigarsmoking-ness

I miss Jay, too. :(

We miss his wisdom and cigarsmoking-ness

Well I think he is missing that too. The latter part anyway. Last I knew he'd quit smoking although the stress may have caused his resolve to weaken.

I am still alive and kicking. Kind of.

I am still not smoking, but right now I feel that is the only positive in my life, as two weeks ago my wife dropped on me that she wants a divorce, because she feels that we are going off in two different directions. I could go into detail, but it comes down to her saying that we are both at fault, even though I feel like I did everything wrong.

I right now feel very unloved, unappreciated, unattractive, I feel there is no happy future in store for myself, I am worried about how far I can progress in life because I have no formal education (degree), I had attached all my hopes and dreams to her and now they are gone, I am looking for ways to kill myself in the most painless method; every day I sob and cry so hard I start to hyperventilate. I have not laughed, much less smiled in two weeks. Every day when I feel that I cannot hit a lower bottom, I somehow manage to do so.

So right now I live in the moment, which is very stressful for a person such as myself who wants certainty and security in their life.

MWF has been an excellent liaison to me; to that I am very grateful that SOMEONE gives a damn about me, cause right now I feel very alone and empty.

Jay, hang in there buddy. :comfort: You're definitely not alone, and you have all of us here for ya.

Someone will always be at your side. Try to have faith and you'll get through this.

Jay you're the greatest person I've ever had the pleasure of sharing forum space with. Whatever you go through, this whole forum has got your back, although at times that doesn't seem like much going by our bickering. You'd be a huge loss to the world, to this community, with your wit and intellect.

Jay, you try to off yourself and I swear to FSM I'll get on a plane and beat some sense into you myself.

Some of the most successful, charismatic people I know left school with nothing, and some of the biggest losers I know have Masters degrees and PhDs.

Time to wear my heart on my sleeve. My marriage has broken down over the last couple of years (nothing to do with anything that may have happened here I assure you) but lately I have realised exactly how much I was at fault and also how much, in spite of everything, I still love HWFT and wish I had realised sooner.

I am pretty sure there is no way back for us but can I suggest you take a long, honest and inward look to see what you may have done or failed to do to make your marriage work. Once you know that you can approach Sonia, be honest and ask for the chance to work on things together. Go to her and try to aportion blame and you'll be on a hiding to nothing. Go to her being open, honest and willing to change anything she might perceive as your faults and she is far more likely to meet you in the middle.

Good luck. Don't give up hope and remember you have friends here, albeit digital rather than analogue ones, but people who care nonetheless. PMs are there for a reason, buddy. You have more support than you could possibly imagine.

:hug:

Jay you're the greatest person I've ever had the pleasure of sharing forum space with. Whatever you go through, this whole forum has got your back, although at times that doesn't seem like much going by our bickering. You'd be a huge loss to the world, to this community, with your wit and intellect.

This by a million.

I am looking for ways to kill myself in the most painless method; every day I sob and cry so hard I start to hyperventilate. I have not laughed, much less smiled in two weeks. Every day when I feel that I cannot hit a lower bottom, I somehow manage to do so.
I'm sure you'll pull though, but I'm posting this just in case...
If you do find yourself close to a point where you're making plans to end it, do me a favor and talk to anybody (but preferably a professional) first.
At that point there is not much to lose.

What has helped me stay alive is to make a "rule" in my head that I tell myself I can't break.
For example: "I can't kill myself because if I do I will cause my (brother / mother / wife / etc...) as much pain as I'm feeling now. I am not alive for myself, I am alive for them.".
Now I do realize that the hurt that you may be in probably exceeds the ability to care about those people for the moment, but that's why making it a rule is needed.
I'm not saying this is healthy, but it's effective (at least it has been for me).

Jay, I will not try to say I know what you?ve been true because I would feel condescending, but I can tell you this:
This too shall pass, no matter the outcome. Hang in there and never forget there is a bunch of people that care about you and want you to get well.

If you do find yourself close to a point where you're making plans to end it, do me a favor and talk to anybody (but preferably a professional) first.
At that point there is not much to lose.

THIS. :nod:

Hang in there, Jay. :)