The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Hey! That car must be stolen, look he's using a screwdriver for a key!
5QrcF.jpg

Errr....about that...
EUkc7.jpg

That would certainly get some unwanted attention from the police if you were ever pulled over.

It's probably a bad thing that my first thought upon seeing that was "But that totally defeats the practicality of a screwdriver! You can't unscrew anything with that."

It's probably a bad thing that my first thought upon seeing that was "But that totally defeats the practicality of a screwdriver! You can't unscrew anything with that."

That's a very bad thing. With that level of practical thought, you run the risk of becoming an engineer.

Besides, those chode screwdrivers are practically useless anyway.

She's engineered herself into a man? But what about those glorious boobies?

Boobies are clearly not useful for the wearer for non-child feeding purposes so they went in a box for the future.

Not to mention that they make no aerodynamic sense.

Besides, those chode screwdrivers are practically useless anyway.

I found them very handy for popping those plastic fasteners in hard to reach places. In fact I have two on e bottom of my bike that are impossible to get at any other way.

Somewhere in the Enrichment Center is a room full of confused, disorganized Pokemon, wandering around, tripping over buttons, and running away from turrets.

And nuclear meltdown, imminent...:unsure:

Can you throw a pokeball through a portal to catch yourself?

Neither. It has to be The Doctor. After all, what is the Pokeball but a small TARDIS?