Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

And there was one of Christopher Eccleston.

feel free to post something yourself

The line I used was from Blind IO. You must have missed all that. I don't like to tell people what they can and can't post, not nice to have someone tell you to basically fuck off when you take the time to contribute, is it?

I posted heaps of gifs with various subject matter, not more than 3 per post, and was banned for it so I've decided to follow the lead of more popular members on the forum and just post one-liners.

Last edited:
This sudden explosion of cunt flapping is bothersome.

Oh shit, ANOTHER thread with people niticking over each other?s posts?

And thus the Round Table devolved into petty infighting and fell from its glorious heights. :cry:

Congratulations, you can read filenames :p
Oh. That's a bit unfortunate. :lol:

No, I really hadn't noticed until you said that... pouring one out for the other great mind who named that file.

That guy's skysurfing on an alligator. All the past and future arguments are now invalid.

At is Ace Rimmer, alter ego of Arnold J Rimmer. The show is Red Dwarf, watch it.

Wow. Still bitter about the ultimate fighting-thing?

Still bitter over the sweaty man-humping discussion, I see.

:rofl: Now as soon as my rep cannon has more ammo......

That guy's skysurfing on an alligator. All the past and future arguments are now invalid.

You have Stitch as your avatar. Arguments have been erased from all of space and time.

At is Ace Rimmer, alter ego of Arnold J Rimmer. The show is Red Dwarf, watch it.

He isn't wrong. Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.