Shh-team Gift Giveaways

I wouldn't mind playing Portal 2 coop with some FGers. Add me if you want, I'm BlaRo (same as here, I really stretched my brain muscles coming up with that one).

How does one go about getting these free games? I can't think you purchase two copies for no reason.
In my case I had bought HL2 and HL2 episode one individually and then they released the Orange Box.
That got me episode two, Portal and TF2, but it also included copies of HL2 and HL2 episode one.
I'll send you HL2 once you accept the friend request (I can't seem to do that without it).
I'm not sure if you need to have steam open while I do that.

In my case I had bought HL2 and HL2 episode one individually and then they released the Orange Box.
That got me episode two, Portal and TF2, but it also included copies of HL2 and HL2 episode one.
I'll send you HL2 once you accept the friend request (I can't seem to do that without it).
I'm not sure if you need to have steam open while I do that.

Done and done.

How does one go about getting these free games? I can't think you purchase two copies for no reason. I'll take anything though, as I am new to steam. Screename is Bearlacher, also if anyone here wants to add me thats cool. I only have Crysis Wars for multiplayer so far, but I'll be slowly adding to the library.
Preorders or packs generally. I got an extra HL2 like ESPNSTI. Deus Ex and Monkey Island were preoder extras for the sequels, but I already owned them.

Last edited:
Preorders or packs generally. I got an extra HL2 like ESPNSTI. Deus Ex and Monkey Island were preoder extras for the sequels, but I already owned them.

dude, can you give me portal and portal 2? my account is CoolKidZip, with a cheshire cat avatar. thanks :mrgreen:

dude, can you give me portal and portal 2? my account is CoolKidZip, with a cheshire cat avatar. thanks :mrgreen:

And... this is your first post on here. Anyways, I'll have some up soon.

Dude...

I am not going to give you anything ...ever. Here are the reasons why. You came in here just to beg for games, that ain't gonna work buddy. I can see that because your only posts on the forum are on this thread. That's a dick move on it's own, but I see you also completely failed to read the first post. I know this because I laid out some rules specifically to prevent that. What also was in the first post was the list of games I had up for grabs, the list you also ignored because you demanded games I didn't have. Last, but not least, I have no more games to give out, something that was also mentioned in, you guessed it, in the first post in bold.

So, I am not going to give you Portal or Portal 2. Nor I am going to give you Black Ops or even the First Strike DLC. Instead I am going to wish you good luck on life, you are going to need it.

thanks, and im also wants black ops and the first strike dlc. :)

Yeah no... that second half of the sentence wasn't for you. Not now, not ever. It's for those who were generous enough to come up with this idea, and it's my contribution back towards them. Go find a job/life, you prick.

I have an extra copy of:

• Half Life 2 - Sent to RaptorJesus
  • Half Life 2 - Episode One

Hey ESPNSTI could I please get a copy of HL2 Episode One? I got the original Half Life 2 but never got around to playing the episodes that came afterwards.

Hey ESPNSTI could I please get a copy of HL2 Episode One? I got the original Half Life 2 but never got around to playing the episodes that came afterwards.
Sure, what's your steam nick, I can't find "Ferrari_Freak" or the steam nick that is listed in your profile.

My bad, I've got it under my profile. Anyway it's "usamajavaid". Yes it's my name lol.

Hmm that's odd. Maybe it's because that's my Steam account name, but my in game name is Hunt3r. Anyway I did a search for ESPNSTI and added you. It's has Finalgear.com on the page so I assume it's you. :p

Edit: Wow that was quick. Thanks a lot, + rep is the least I can do...

Last edited:
Yes "Hunt3r" is what your steam account shows up as.
I've just sent HL2 Episode One to you. Steam indicated that it sent an email.

Can I get one free Internet pleaze???? :lol:

Can I get one free Internet pleaze???? :lol:
Here you are sir:
downloadwww.gif

All I have to give is the original Portal (I actually have 2 free copies of that one somehow...not sure how that happened). If anyone wants it lemme know.

Ooh, is that still valid? Everyone raves about Portal but I've never played.
Unfortunately I can't reciprocate, nothing to add to the pool :(