Random Thoughts....

So leave. You're 24, right? Why are you still at home?
No job. Can't find one. Have been looking since the last semester of school.

FML.

It seems to be happening to a lot of people coming out of college in this economy. :|
The good jobs you got the degree for have no openings and you are overqualified for retail. Not that it matters much since retail KNOWS you are disposable and will fire you for next to nothing because you are so easy to replace...

So, apparently everybody on Reddit is a goddamn dickbag. I'm gonna go back to lurking.

It seems to be happening to a lot of people coming out of college in this economy. :|
The good jobs you got the degree for have no openings and you are overqualified for retail. Not that it matters much since retail KNOWS you are disposable and will fire you for next to nothing because you are so easy to replace...

Pretty much. And here I am seriously considering going back to school to do a graduate program in Book and Magazine publishing because it's not like there's anything else going on for me :|

Speaking of jobs, I could have been a dental receptionist for at least two years now. The dentist even called me but in the end I didn't get hired because she was afraid I may leave if I got something in my field of study (Digital Media). I'm still vex about that.

I wish I could still do hairdressing but yeah, that is like a combination of every possible thing to aggravate my health. I need to think of some other thing I can do that I don't totally suck at.

No I don't do well with quiet I have to have fans so it is not quiet for sleep. I am good at taking things apart when hands are not swollen.

How long does de-alcoholing take?

Cobol74 announces the new family banger - RiP T reg Yaris, welcome the 03 Jazz (NB 18,000 miles on the clock :) ). Picking it up tomorrow from the dealers and pics will follow. These pics are well worth the wait - they really are.

Cobol74 announces the new family banger - RiP T reg Yaris, welcome the 03 Jazz (NB 18,000 miles on the clock :) ). Picking it up tomorrow from the dealers and pics will follow. These pics are well worth the wait - they really are.

So as of tomorrow you'll be able to say "It's alright, I drive a Jaaaaaaazz!" :wicked:

If anyone thinks I am driving that then they need their head examining!

You will have to wait until the pics - its for the wife and daughter to drive.

Careful, there might be some crazies out there who'll take offense to that. :p