Random Thoughts....

We thought about trying to buy a camper trailer this year.

We decided to try to buy a house instead.

/wish us luck.

Reactions: LP

/wish us luck.

Good luck, just remember to get your own home inspector. It's something my parents wish they did after finding a whole bunch of problems that the inspector that the Realtor provided "didn't notice."

:thumbsup: Kiki and Blind and good luck!!!

Going to visit my godfather and godmother in New York in June, yay !

Going to visit my godfather and godmother in New York in June, yay !
You might just be able to pop down to Florida and witness the last ever launch of a Space Shuttle.

You might just be able to pop down to Florida and witness the last ever launch of a Space Shuttle.

Well back in 2003, I saw the last ever scheduled Concorde land at Heathrow, followed by two chartered Concordes. It was an impressive sight but very sad.

:sad:

Well back in 2003, I saw the last ever scheduled Concorde land at Heathrow, followed by two chartered Concordes. It was an impressive sight but very sad.

:sad:
I saw a takeoff at LHR in October of that year... the crowd was nothing short of amazing. To this day, I'm sorry for blurping out "Complete with car alarms!" while someone was filming the event right next to me. :wall:

Chuy's opens tomorrow. I found the take-out number.

I SHALL EAT UNTIL I FEEL LIKE A PUFFALUMP!

That queso = <3

For reasons too personal to post here, I have left my job.
It is the only rational choice left in what I had to do.

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm sure you'll get back out there and find a job that's loads better. :)

/wish us luck.

That's a big step up brometheus. Best of luck to you two and hope it all goes well. Keep us updated! With pictures!

My friend texted me saying he did the same. If you're having problems and need to get out, you need to get out. Good luck with figuring out the next step, but rest assured that it's there. It's just waiting to be uncovered.

I'm also looking around for another job; starting to get bored and restless, which is never a good combination for anyone involved. We'll see how this goes.

I usually never play these silly games to win cars and cash prizes and the like, but I'm really gunning to win the Haggen Monopoly game so I can get a new car, because if it's not one thing with Sunny...its everything. Starter motor, radiator hose, windshield wipers, a/c system, engine mounts, tires and brakes, turn signals, and now the horn don't work...I know most of the stuff that is still broken isn't as important as other things, but its still just another thing on the list of problems. For a 16 year old car, its held up well...but I wouldn't mind having something slightly more reliable.

And anyway, if I can manage to win that damn game, I could win a new Mustang. Then I could rub it in my mom's face hardcore, and then move the fuck outta here with the money I'll be able to save not having to fix Sunny anymore.

I try and find exciting projects and things to get involved with at work to keep me interested

Got a job interview day after tomorrow. I hope the wold doesn't end Saturday or it will all be for nothing.

My university completely screwed me, though. I can't afford to move to CA or NY. Even if I could at first, guess what comes due in a couple months?

Every now and then, if I see something out there that looks like it'd pay enough to compensate for it, I'll apply, but those seem to be few and far between. :(

Have you 1) considered temping and 2) looked at opportunities in Austin?