Baw thread

Yeah, I didn't like the title when I found them. Depression is when you're no longer able to get any colour out of life for weeks on end. It's when the purest and most beautiful of things fail to please, and activities like watching TV become an act of procrastination rather than enjoyment. Basically, it's feeling detached from the stuff around you.

Whilst insecurity and self-pity are strong emotions, they aren't depression.

shit my girlfriend bawls her eyes out at the end of this movie every single time. She could act in the bloody thing and yet she will still sit there and force herself to watch it and cry all the way to the finish. Im like why do it to yourself?

Speaking of Armageddon and tear-jerking patriotism, the missing man formation makes me tear up every single time, because I know what it means and it's symbolic of life.

Yeah, I do that and I'm just a teenager. Onwards!

This song and it's accompanying video

I've been listening to a lot of acoustic stuff lately and it brings about a sense of warmth. It's not sad, but it's not happy either, it's something intangible, hard to describe, but it feels very comforting.

Meh, the 90's were the years of Pokemon and crazy toy fads. The main thing you had to worry about was whether you were up to date on the latest playground trends. I could never afford them. :(

Why did I even check this thread like one of the regulars?

Me: Oh hey meme thread is updated, lets check it
<reads>
Me: :lmao:, oh hey baw thread is updated, lets check it
<reads>
Me: :cry: :sad: :cry:

Aaaaaaand that's me gone from this thread......