Plans for the day of the Rapture!

Or
[video=youtube;Xs-tl6GBOBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-tl6GBOBo[/video]

Have the zombies started attacking you too? It was pretty bad there for a while but I think the first few waves are over. I'm holed up pretty well here but I don't think I can last much longer. Damn I knew I should have stocked up on more Hot Pockets.

Fun fact: There's a point on a zombie's head where if you shoot it it will blow up.

I was blasting my way through them until Zombie Jesus showed up. Man that guy just wouldn't go down. It looked like the end for a bit.

But everything turned out fine :)

None of these noob medics will heal me. ffs the paddles are for when I'm DEAD!

[video=youtube;299knTdX-Wo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=299knTdX-Wo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

OK, its 1pm here and still nothing, I want my money back dammit!

A disappointingly uneventful day here, seems I'll need to study hard for my exams after all.

Kai Ebel was on BBC One. That's almost a sign of the apocalypse.

How much has this idiot earned from all this?
The billboards are everywhere, someone is funding him. Do people get their money back? Can we sacrifice him?

In 5 billion years time, the Sun will engulf the Earth. Easy. :p

Shame that .. I still hope to see the collision of Andromeda with the Milky Way before the lights go out. That promises to be quite a show.

How much has this idiot earned from all this?

$70 million, apparently. His organisation is worth $70 million.

:blowup:

Actually, those statistics are from 2009. Must think before posting.

Last edited:
I don't know if we'll notice the rapture or not. I mean, how many good decent people are there in the world? Like 7?

I looked outside my window and noticed the street was suddenly milling with what appeared to be bizarrely dressed circus freaks, the sky above them a harsh grey that turned blacker and more foreboding by the second, the rivers of the city running slowly with a thick, festering sludge and the once-magnificent buildings all started crumbling down as nature began to reclaim what was rightfully hers. Surely, this was the end!

Then I realized I was actually in England and this was a perfectly normal day, except for everyone on my facebook apparently all becoming Seventh Day Adventists for some reason.

I don't know if we'll notice the rapture or not. I mean, how many good decent people are there in the world? Like 7?

Well I know a few people who probably qualify for the rapture.

They didn't fall for this thing. :lol: