Gran Turismo 5

One thing I really miss is the GT4 arcade mode feature that unlocked any car you've owned in GT Mode. That way I could tune cars to my heart's content and still drive the stock versions in arcade mode.

I say this because my current hobby is to tune my cars to hell and back and try to make them handle :lol:. GTPlanet is a big help for this, lots of good setups.

I got a FWD Celica ST162 2000GT-R as my birthday gift car. Awesome.

Oh good, I can use my....

ummmmm....

I guess I have the Hommell....

EDIT: D'oh, I tuned a 207 a while ago.

Veyron...:D

I know it's probably disallowed because of the PP limit.

I took a big vacation from the game while PSN was down, and now that it is back up, the game feels nice and fresh to me for the most part. I rediscovered too that I LOVE 500pp and lower cars, something about driving slow cars fast is much more rewarding than driving an already fast car smoothly.

The Clio V6 is a fantastic car, it will not spin you into a tree. No matter how hard you try.

Grips like an X1.

Ok then, try again on street tires and let me know the tree integrity in the vicinity :p

(I assume you are referring to real-life reviews that described snap oversteer).

Ok then, try again on street tires and let me know the tree integrity in the vicinity :p

Comfort soft still pretty good, kicks it's arse out but controllable. But I have the Paul Walker bodykit on it, that usually adds 'F1 grip.'

(I assume you are referring to real-life reviews that described snap oversteer).

No, every non tuned-FWD car I touch with aids off... I spin like a bitch.

I tried a stock V8 Esprit, which has same BHP and same layout. I spent more time using the reverse button than the accelerate button.

The Clio V6 is a fantastic car, it will not spin you into a tree. No matter how hard you try.

Grips like an X1.

To much understeer, doesn't like to turn in.

Clio V6 liked to step out in the back with me, Racing Soft tires, wing with 18 downforce and 5 TCS, still would do it when it got sideways in corners and you floor it before it settled.

You know what's interesting to drive? Toyota 88cv with sports soft tires. And everything turned off. Get used to this and everything else feels easier, lol

Try a fully tuned Shelby Cobra on sport softs. Huge power, no weight, and no downforce :D

Yea the Cobra is a PITA on lesser tires, I think the RUF BTR may be slightly worse though. I'll have to give the 88-cv a whirl.

[video=youtube;JYexU5SUr-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYexU5SUr-c[/video]

:rofl: