Is it Prost or Prosit?

The correct way to pronounce it in English is "fuck off", or so I hear.
3.5 year old thread, are you feeling ok Viper? Or have you've been saying "prost" a few to many times last night?:unsure:

Last edited:
And while we're at it, it's a common belief that you have to make eye contact while saying it or else you'll get burdened with 7 years of bad sex. Is that right?

Someone banhammer that necro... oh, wait. :lol:

PROST IHR S?CKE..

PROST DU SACK

And while we're at it, it's a common belief that you have to make eye contact while saying it or else you'll get burdened with 7 years of bad sex. Is that right?

The common belief is there among youths, yep.

I'd rather have 7 years of bad sex than forever alone. :tease: any sex > no sex

Holy crap this thread is old.

Good thing its 'prost' otherwise I would need to find a good tattoo artist to do a cover-up for me.. :whistle:

The Shiner beer bottles all say "Prosit!"

I'll go with that.

I think it is "HAU WECH DIE SCHEISSE" or "NICHT SCHNACKEN KOPP INNEN NACKEN" :p

I'd rather have 7 years of bad sex than forever alone. :tease: any sex > no sex

"Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good."

"Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good."

Making pizza is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman. Clean all the relevant surfaces, spread her out on the worktop and work her ingredients well with your hands. Later, when risen, you stuff it in the oven. After a good few minutes it should be bubbling. Eat with gusto.