Doctor Who

Damn you DanRoM! *shakes fist*

more promo pics have been released. SPOILERS!
war5.jpg

doctorwho607_6.jpg

doctorwho607_11.jpg

doctorwho607_10.jpg

doctorwho607_8.jpg

doctorwho607_9.jpg

doctorwho607_7.jpg

Last edited:
"A Man with ridiculous hair and a bowtie." ;)

You got a bowtie too now, Doc? ;)

[video=youtube;Yz6o-xFmXBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz6o-xFmXBg[/video]

on the Dalek subject, Moffat has already responded to this in his twitter feed. apparently he's been getting a lot of hate mail from the doctor who jihad network.
Daleks: I was talking about THIS series. Stand down.
i can understand his reasoning. giving the Daleks a break this series gives him a chance to work on the characters and then bring them back next year. It will be the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who soon and i'd be willing to bet that they would at least be back for that.

another introduction video has been released.
[video=youtube;DXxf-IPQaBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXxf-IPQaBo[/video]

also more promo pics have been released. Spoilered just in case.
war16.jpg

war17.jpg

war18.jpg

war19.jpg

war20.jpg

war21.jpg

war22.jpg

war23.jpg

war24.jpg

Eyepatch Lady looks like she's wildly overacting even in the stills. I fear for a Nic Cage-style hamfest.

Eyepatch Lady looks like she's wildly overacting even in the stills. I fear for a Nic Cage-style hamfest.

I see where you are coming from. Could be, although Frances Barber is an Olivier Award winning actress with some very good plaudits. Guess it depends as much on how it is written and directed. Time will tell.

Preview of 6x07: A Good Man goes to War
[video=youtube;-hv6v4Zxg6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hv6v4Zxg6g[/video]

I see where you are coming from. Could be, although Frances Barber is an Olivier Award winning actress with some very good plaudits. Guess it depends as much on how it is written and directed. Time will tell.

Nic Cage won an Oscar (for "Leaving Las Vegas"). 'Nuff said.

apparently when Doctor Who returns from the summer break. the episode title for 6x08 is going to be
Let's Kill Hitler

No spoiler required. Let's assume the event has already happened and is thus fixed in time and space. If so that assumes their presence at the time and therefore there attendance is mandatory in order not to upset the space/time continuum.

Until we get to parallel universes of course........

No spoiler required. Let's assume the event has already happened and is thus fixed in time and space. If so that assumes their presence at the time and therefore there attendance is mandatory in order not to upset the space/time continuum.

Until we get to parallel universes of course........

couldn't explain it better really.

since the titles reveal, apparently the complaints to the BBC have already started coming in.

Oh, and I found out the title for DW episode 6.8 earlier. 'Let's Kill Hitler'? Oh, BBC, I love you, this could be interesting.

facepalm at Stephen Moffat for 'Let's kill Hitler'? ...Seriously? what was he thinking?

Oh please Beeb... PLEASE tell me Episode 8 of Doctor Who isn't called "Let's Kill Hitler." Its like the worst joke EVER!!

Are they actually serious? Let's Kill Hitler is the most pathetic title since... actually, it is the most pathetic title. *sigh*

Last edited:
I think it's a great title. Pretty daring and provocative. At the end of the day, it makes you want to see the episode.