Random Thoughts....

My hunk o' car I couldn't give two shits about. I don't wish it harm, but it's just a well driving/handling appliance. If it was a nice car, then I might be pissed, though I'm of the opinion if it's not a high value irreplaceable collector car, then drive the fucking wheels off of it.

Yet another Indian wins the spelling bee.

Sorry, this is the one and only time I'll do this:

SUCK IT Non-INDIANS!

Somehow us Indians know how to spell your language better than you guys do.

Thanks for the replies all.

Thing is that my car is mostly fine (which is amazing, his was a MkIII Golf and half the front was lying on the highway), I just don't have the emotional wherewithal to deal with it as a normal 20-something adult would (i.e. you do get upset, but don't feel like the world has ended).

That was kind of a disjointed post. First I wanted to let people know about my accident, but the thought also crossed my mind to take a break from FG because I was so upset and I wanted to leave an explanation if that did end up happening.

I know the more upset and self-loathing one gets the more one needs supportive company, but I know I become really weird and unlikeable when I'm in an especially bad mood so whenever some shit is flung my way the thought crosses my mind to take a break and spare other people my misery.

By the way, it's not like I think anyone who loves their car is stupid, but most people in this situation would count their blessing that their car (and body) is unscathed. All I can think about is how unlucky I am, because my previous car also got hit before it had even made it to a year.

I'm far from the best driver, but I don't understand how you crash into someone while literally crawling on the highway. Fuck, I know I had nothing to do with this, but I keep blaming myself... and this is what I'm on about, vehicular mishaps aside I'm just not doing well.

The only sports Indians are any good at are cricket, chess, and the spelling bee.

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Too bad the last two aren't sports.

SUCK IT Non-INDIANS!

Well, it's not like there's anything else to do in India, except get eaten by leopards.

And if you can't see the sarcasm dripping off that one... :rolleyes:

Also, since when are Indians the spelling champs at Mongolian??? :blink:

Last edited:
Haven't posted in this thread in a few months, but I need to vent.

I just got rear ended by some idiot while crawling along in heavy traffic on the highway. I'm fine, my car is mostly fine too though I can't be sure since it was a really wet day and my car is supremely dirty.

But despite that I really feel like shit. I was going to pick up a new toy so I was pretty happy, and I think going from an especially excited mood to a really disappointed one really did a number on me. Please don't judge me... I know cars are not worth getting so upset over, but despite not really being too vocal about it I've not been too great lately. Well lately it's been quite rough, but it's basically been a lifetime of gradually worsening stages for me.

That probably sounds really confusing, and I'd probably just confuse you all even more by trying to elaborate. The simplest I could put it is I'm really perplexed as to why I am not and have not been suicidal the last couple of years... all the ingredients are there, I haven't much to live for; I haven't had the ability to change my life for the better for years, and yet I seem to choose suffering in an unhappy life.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate over that topic, that's just the best way I can describe myself... I've just been feeling totally dead for years.

I'm really sad right now but I'm not posting this for sympathy. If I stop posting, temporarily or otherwise, then it's not completely out of nowhere; if I sleep it off then maybe this post can be an explanation of why I've been such a fucking douchebag to everyone on here the last couple of months or years.

Thanks for the replies all.

Thing is that my car is mostly fine (which is amazing, his was a MkIII Golf and half the front was lying on the highway), I just don't have the emotional wherewithal to deal with it as a normal 20-something adult would (i.e. you do get upset, but don't feel like the world has ended).

That was kind of a disjointed post. First I wanted to let people know about my accident, but the thought also crossed my mind to take a break from FG because I was so upset and I wanted to leave an explanation if that did end up happening.

I know the more upset and self-loathing one gets the more one needs supportive company, but I know I become really weird and unlikeable when I'm in an especially bad mood so whenever some shit is flung my way the thought crosses my mind to take a break and spare other people my misery.

By the way, it's not like I think anyone who loves their car is stupid, but most people in this situation would count their blessing that their car (and body) is unscathed. All I can think about is how unlucky I am, because my previous car also got hit before it had even made it to a year.

I'm far from the best driver, but I don't understand how you crash into someone while literally crawling on the highway. Fuck, I know I had nothing to do with this, but I keep blaming myself... and this is what I'm on about, vehicular mishaps aside I'm just not doing well.

You are absolutely normal believe it or not.

Life sucks and we all deal with things in different ways.

Being rear-ended sucks and I'm sorry that it happened to you. You should dote on your car if you like it, its human nature to dote on inanimate things that perform our daily tasks and keep us happy. And it's ok for you to name your car if you want as well.

Your behavior around the forums has been perfectly fine from what I see, I don't think you should be concerned about how you're dealing with others. In fact I think you're dealing with people very well.

You're always welcome to open yourself up as much as you want here and vent out, because if you don't it's going to affect you even more and possibly cause delusions and feelings for things that don't exist or have opposite meanings from the way you've rendered it. We're all here to support you and get you through your troubles, hell I love this forum and the people here for that and while I do my fair share of whining I haven't done nearly quite enough listening. So feel free to PM me if you want. I don't judge, I don't release info out to the wild, and you know you just need to write 4000 paragraphs and release sometimes.

The only sports Indians are any good at are cricket, chess, and the spelling bee.

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Too bad the last two aren't sports.

You forgot "sexing women to the point of multi-orgasm niagra falls gushing fest".

We invented that kamasutra shit.

yeah.jpg

Last edited:

SUCK IT Non-INDIANS!

Subramaniam Badrinath, Vakkadai Biksheswaran Chandrasekhar, Bhagwat Subramanya Chandrasekhar, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subramaniam_BadrinathFrom a country which has these sort of (Indian cricketers) names, you damn well ought to be able to spell our language correctly! :p

You are absolutely normal believe it or not.

Life sucks and we all deal with things in different ways.

Being rear-ended sucks and I'm sorry that it happened to you. You should dote on your car if you like it, its human nature to dote on inanimate things that perform our daily tasks and keep us happy. And it's ok for you to name your car if you want as well.

Your behavior around the forums has been perfectly fine from what I see, I don't think you should be concerned about how you're dealing with others. In fact I think you're dealing with people very well.

You're always welcome to open yourself up as much as you want here and vent out, because if you don't it's going to affect you even more and possibly cause delusions and feelings for things that don't exist or have opposite meanings from the way you've rendered it. We're all here to support you and get you through your troubles, hell I love this forum and the people here for that and while I do my fair share of whining I haven't done nearly quite enough listening. So feel free to PM me if you want. I don't judge, I don't release info out to the wild, and you know you just need to write 4000 paragraphs and release sometimes.

Thanks for offer to talk Harish (and Kat too up above), I really appreciate it.

I don't know how to put this without making myself appear as pathetic as possible... guess you could call me a hermit or a severe introvert, been alone and aimless for years. My point is I'm not sure how much good talking about it will do me as I've kind of hit rock bottom a long time ago, the people I've opened up to in recent memory just seemingly get worn out quickly by my apparent unwillingness to help myself.

I don't know how to put this without making myself appear as pathetic as possible... guess you could call me a hermit or a severe introvert, been alone and aimless for years. My point is I'm not sure how much good talking about it will do me as I've kind of hit rock bottom a long time ago, the people I've opened up to in recent memory just seemingly get worn out quickly by my apparent unwillingness to help myself.

I find that in general, other depressed people will take a quite bit longer to get annoyed over that. I was actually unaware how depressing I was until I started whining on this forum because my IM list consists of mostly other miserable people so we talk about how sad we are all day and other various things like that. :lol:

Subramaniam Badrinath, Vakkadai Biksheswaran Chandrasekhar, Bhagwat Subramanya Chandrasekhar, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subramaniam_BadrinathFrom a country which has these sort of (Indian cricketers) names, you damn well ought to be able to spell our language correctly! :p

:lmao: QFT

Where you think I learned my stroke son?

RaptorJesus, dropping his lingam in yoni's since 2001.

Fuck yeah. Now the problem with me is not looking like a terrorist pervert long enough to get a girl to actually talk to me. I can hit that shit up whenever I'm being served by some girl in some restaurant or shop or whatever, but it's harder when they're just sitting around drinking coffee waiting for that one dude to come and sweep them off.

Don't worry about annoying and all that, I just sent you a PM regarding that. You can get through this shit. As Kat said and I totally forgot to quote her (sowwy), but all us depressees form this like AA group. So we can all sit together in some chat page, possibly naked, and just cry and whine and let all of it out.

Last edited:
Ah I'm sorry to hear about all of that Shawn. That's pretty tough. I know I'd get upset if someone ran into my car (mainly because I may need it if I get this job I'm trying for here) and because that's never happened to me since I've been driving (and vice versa). At least you and your car are in decent shape *despite the bumper*.

It sounds like you have a few people to talk to so that is also good. (On here)

I may not post quite a lot, but I do read a lot of stuff around on the forums even when I'm not logged in.

(Usually when I end up posting on forums people start arguing with me or I upset people. I always gotta be making points and all that, but I rarely ever attack a person's character or what they say viciously and the other people will who started arguing. Or it's just rabbling jibberish such as this whole bit in the parenthesis. I do quite abuse these, eh?

I have to say though, I'm apparently much more interesting in person than I am on the internet so that may be part of it. People I know in person shockingly think I'm a cool person for some reason, but most everyone on the 'nets don't like me. I don't let that get me down and I usually just ignore it. I've made a fair few friends on Minecraft servers.)

Ah I'm sorry to hear about all of that Shawn. That's pretty tough. I know I'd get upset if someone ran into my car (mainly because I may need it if I get this job I'm trying for here) and because that's never happened to me since I've been driving (and vice versa). At least you and your car are in decent shape *despite the bumper*.

That's what gets me, in ten years of driving I can't even think of how many accidents I've been involved in. Plenty of them were my fault, but many weren't... both this time and last time my new car got hit it was some middle aged man who was obviously on a totally different planet they made such stupid mistakes.

Thanks to everyone who said I didn't come across as I thought I was. But the thing is plenty of times I'll click submit on a post knowing it would be worded so much more nicely and calmly if I were just in a better mental space.

I have been in accidents when I haven't been driving. Some questionable guy reversed into my Dad's old Failclipse a few years ago and it was actually pretty scary because the guy wasn't even looking when he reversed (in a driveway). And a few other accidents, but I'm seemingly lucky when it comes to surviving accidents (even bad ones).

Also I haven't been driving anywhere near as long as you so that's part of it too. (I'm also a highly defensive driver, I've avoided a fair couple of accidents.)

Also I think that everyone at some point knows there is a post or something that can be worded nicer. I have those times too, especially when someone tries to insult me or what I write because they can't formulate a proper argument against what I say, but these are usually the teenagers who are annoying and then I just ignore them at some point or make them look worse.

You forgot "sexing women to the point of multi-orgasm niagra falls gushing fest".

We invented that kamasutra shit.

yeah.jpg

That's why there's so damn many of you.
spray_trollface_copy.png

^ :lol: you got that right. It's pretty much the case man, we just love to fuck.

So how come there are more Chinese people :hmm:

^ :lol: you got that right. It's pretty much the case man, we just love to fuck.

So how come there are more Chinese people :hmm:

Nothing better to do in China and fewer leopards. :p :mrgreen:

Yes, I'm part Chinese/Mongolian. Again, if you can't see the sarcasm... :rolleyes:

Last edited: