PSN most stores back and the Welcome Back Pack

Regarding Burnout...

The Plus trial will work the same as normal Plus so you get the games for the 30 days but you keep anything you buy with the discounts, the avatars and themes.

Welcome Back!!!!! Welcome Back!!!!! Welcome Back!!!!!

Servers are garbage and buggy. :D

Three sub boxes appear in the store, Welcome back, Playstation plus 30 day and Plus.
You have to activate the back pass, to get the free games.

This happened to me...
Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose ?PlayStation Network Promotions? from the list of services displayed
Select either ?PS3 Free Games? or ?PSP Free Games? and then choose ?Select Content?
You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.

I got Little Big Planet at 2GB's
Wipeout + Fury 1.8GB.

Last edited:
This happened to me...

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose ?PlayStation Network Promotions? from the list of services displayed
Select either ?PS3 Free Games? or ?PSP Free Games? and then choose ?Select Content?
You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.

Happened to me, too (got lots of errors and "this content cannot be selected at this time" when I tried to select the free games). I cursed Sony out a few times, but I was able to follow the instructions for account management, and am currently downloading Wipeout right now. :)

I hope these stick around for a week or so at least, my PS3 is still in the mail :(

Took 50 minutes to download Little Big Planet, speeds are about the same as it was before the hack. So better than I thought.

I hope these stick around for a week or so at least, my PS3 is still in the mail :(

You have 30 days

Last edited:
At least I'll have a proper HDD, Infamous and LittleBigPlanet would have been a squeeze on my nearly full 60 GB. Plus my brother has an account so that's two more games I don't really care about :hmm:

Stupid power-saving mode was left on to shut down the system after one hour without me knowing, so I set LBP and Infamous to download, then I went out to do some errands. I came back and saw that it was off thinking it shut itself off after the downloads were complete, but when I turned it back on, Infamous was finished, but LBP was only at 30%, then I found the power-saving mode and turned it off. I'm now installing Infamous and it's only at 10% after half an hour. One thing that sucks is that downloads will stop once you start a game up, and another thing that REALLY sucks is that you can't do anything when something is installing, you can't even shut off the controller to save its battery...:glare:.

Oh well, it's all worth it for the free stuff we're getting. :D

Edit: It's all good. Both games downloaded and installed since I first made this post around 20 minutes ago. :D

Last edited:
Stupid power-saving mode was left on to shut down the system after one hour without me knowing, so I set LBP and Infamous to download, then I went out to do some errands. I came back and saw that it was off thinking it shut itself off after the downloads were complete, but when I turned it back on, Infamous was finished, but LBP was only at 30%, then I found the power-saving mode and turned it off. I'm now installing Infamous and it's only at 10% after half an hour. One thing that sucks is that downloads will stop once you start a game up, and another thing that REALLY sucks is that you can't do anything when something is installing, you can't even shut off the controller to save its battery...:glare:.

Oh well, it's all worth it for the free stuff we're getting. :D

Edit: It's all good. Both games downloaded and installed since I first made this post around 20 minutes ago. :D

Download in background?

Yay for multiple accounts, after installing lbp and wipeout, I am now downloading Infamous and Dead Nation :)

I lost about 3 hours this morning playing LBP. All of it in multiplayer. :D

Another Store update on Monday

If we uninstall the games, can we re-download them later? I don't think we can, as I visited the store after downloading Infamous and I didn't see a re-download link.

Hmm, which games to get... I already have LBP haha.

And is it by account 2 games or by console? (will look through thread)

Hmm, which games to get... I already have LBP haha.

And is it by account 2 games or by console? (will look through thread)

By account. Two accounts on the same console (registered before the Great Failure) == 4 games.

Got my stuff last night. Downloading Wipeout + LBP (~4.0GB) took around 1 hour so the servers are doing fine. The + subscription is going to cost me money.... I know I'll regret the whole Full Game Trial thing cause it'll make me buy games, and lots of em :p

At least now I have somewhat of an excuse for replacing the 40GB HDD with a 320GB one... Having as much free room as you want was handy this last week :)

Last edited: