I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Went shopping today, got two Lion Kings (king size aww yeah) a Flake, havent had those in a while, one bueno and a Twix :D

i would think that oreos are like dominos here..
lin43871.jpg

Sweeeet they are..
Also we have DOPS
Dops_3D_paketit.jpg

Almost the same but with mud cake and brownie taste fillings. And dops comes from "dippaus on parasta suklaakeksille" loosely can be translated as dipping (to milk) is best for chocolate cookies

Last edited:
Reactions: h-p
I tried the Triple double Oreo
G9HvU.jpg

left me rather meh.

Last edited:
Bought some more Bahlsen treats again, this time one each of Granor and Truffet. Actually didn't really care for them, the Waffeleten type are so much better (and more unique).

untitled.jpg

ShowImage.aspx

Also a couple boxes of Jaffa Cakes. I really like them but we don't get the originals from McVitie's, I think these are Czech or something.

Oh, and some Haribo and Lindt chocolate and stuff... no sense listing the usual stuff. :D

You seem to be into chocolate wafers. Have you ever tried these?

31300-ohne_gleichen_diae_le_z1.jpg

To me they are the star of the Bahlsen range.

Also I can recommend these thin chocolate wafers:
301430g_z1.jpg

By the way: Did I ever mention, that there is a Bahlsen factory 20 km from here and that they have a factory shop, where you can get stuff very cheap, that didn't make it through the final quality check? ;)

Mostly it's just slightly damaged packages and stuff but you can also get big bags of broken cookies for almost no money.

Hmm, I guess I do like wafers, had not really thought about it. :mrgreen:

The first type you posted isn't sold here unfortunately. They do sell the Afrika biscuits here but I haven't tried them, I might but I don't really like chocolatey biscuits too much - prefer to have my chocolate and biscuits separately.

And I didn't know you had a Bahlsen factory so close, now I do and I hate you! They aren't all that cheap here.

Oh, and speaking of wafers, I actually bought a bag of Loacker wafers too but forgot to mention them. I've only tried this one flavour but they are really great, tastes like it was made with actual and pretty decent coffee.

prod_593.jpg

Last edited:
They do sell the Afrika biscuits here but I haven't tried them, I might but I don't really like chocolatey biscuits too much - prefer to have my chocolate and biscuits separately.[/IMG]

Afrika are thin wafers, covered in chocolate.

Oh yeah, you're quite right. I was confusing Afrika and Leibniz.

I think the reason I haven't bought any Afrika before is they only carry the dark chocolate here, Bahlsen's milk chocolate already tastes kind of dark to me so I don't think I'd very much enjoy the actual dark chocolate. I'll definitely give them a try if I come across the milk chocolate kind.

Last edited:
Sadly no, the Oreos were a quick treat during a short roadtrip. No milk, but...it's seriously good, the cookie it so cocoa-ey and the filling isn't the lumpy marcipan shit I always get in filled pastry, it was smooth and lovely.

Damn, I want them so bad right now...what have I done?!?

By the way: Did I ever mention, that there is a Bahlsen factory 20 km from here and that they have a factory shop, where you can get stuff very cheap, that didn't make it through the final quality check? ;)

Mostly it's just slightly damaged packages and stuff but you can also get big bags of broken cookies for almost no money.

we have some sort of factory-sale here as well, but sadly the prices aren't all that great and they have no huge bags...

Last edited:

Onsite chocolate factory shops are a health hazard. Too much cheap chocolate! :D
Have one too. I don't know who cares beyond QC that the upper layer is off center from the bottom layer by 2 mm on a chocolate bar, I certainly don't. I also don't mind paying half price :yes: