FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirmed, nicjasno is getting his own tent, my extra goes to Joel.

After some fiddling I can say: VAGCOM works. If any Audi/Seat/VW/Skoda driver wants sth done, I can bring it (if we have a power outlet) :)

alright, looks like my plans for the weekend will be the same as 2010: Sleep in Herresbach with at least 2 other e30 lunatics. I?d like to be part of the FG meet more than last time though, even if it just means playing taxi-driver, and I?ll try to come for the dinner and just drag my friends along with me. Are there any plans yet for that one?

Are there any plans yet for that one?

Not yet, since last year even our modest group seemed to be too much for the staff at Pinocchio. Also, I don't really know what other good (and cheap) local eateries are, that probably wouldn't be filled to the brim with people already, seeing how it is OGP weekend and everything.

We'll need to book well in advance. Also, I want a hunk of meat on a hot stone.

Make-It-So-776665.jpg

We'll need to book well in advance. Also, I want a hunk of meat on a hot stone.

Make-It-So-776665.jpg

"well in advance" = 3 months ago ;)

no seriously, has anyone tried pistenklause? chances are slim but who knows... otherwise there?s always the Scheune in Barweiler, same owner and menu as pistenklause except the prices are a bit lower....

BARweiler has a nice ring to it. I will not do my own driving that evening.

18 sounds about right. But even though the Scheune is a bit further from the ring than all the more obvious stuff, I?d recommend calling them as soon as there?s a rough number of eaters. They have an extra room on the first floor for large groups, which would be pretty good. The place itself is quite nice, it obviously doesn?t have the same atmosphere as pistenklause, but it does also have a nice bar where the frikadelli team usually drinks it?s beer after VLN saturdays.

As I said, I'm for any place with "bar" in it.

All I need is meat and beer. Mostly beer:beer:

Same here. I plan on getting smashed, so someone else will be driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.