The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Some of it will work.

If by talking to a girl is the part that works, then yes. Talking is probably going to help, unless you plan on clubbing her and dragging her back to your cave. All of that giving her a cold shoulder, then the rest of that shit, nope. For the most part a woman in a BAR will look at you for 30 sec. and make up her mind up about if you are fuckable or not.

If by talking to a girl is the part that works, then yes. Talking is probably going to help, unless you plan on clubbing her and dragging her back to your cave. All of that giving her a cold shoulder, then the rest of that shit, nope. For the most part a woman in a BAR will look at you for 30 sec. and make up her mind up about if you are fuckable or not.

That doesn't work either......I find cops tend to frown upon it.

That doesn't work either......I find cops tend to frown upon it.

Not if you don't get caught... :shifty:

Nah, what really I meant is, that the parts that work are readable between the lines in that infographic thing. Sadly people, who see these scripted playboy manoeuvres as a way to attract women, rarely stop to think about why, or why not, these instructions might lead to success.

Still, personally I also find "Hello" much easier to remember than a 2-pound script to lug around. Or "llllllladies", if I'm feeling a bit rambunctious. :p

Last edited:
Not if you don't get caught... :shifty:

Nah, what really I meant is, that the parts that work are readable between the lines in that infographic thing. Sadly people, who see these scripted playboy manoeuvres as a way to attract women, rarely stop to think about why, or why not, these instructions might lead to success.

Still, personally I also find "Hello" much easier to remember than a 2-pound script to lug around. Or "llllllladies", if I'm feeling a bit rambunctious. :p

Hello, can I buy you a drink never fails. Everyone likes free stuff, especially booze.

Raptor, you should get a title like "The Love Guru" or something in that vein.

Raptor, you should get a title like "The Love Guru" or something in that vein.
No thank you.

lovegurunewtrailer.jpg

It's not magic: be confident, be yourself, say hello, don't have unrealistic expectations or standards that are out of your league, never let her pay for the first date, never pay for everything all the time, and always wear a condom.

^ I read that last part and then "read" your avatar. They fit perfectly, oh Sensei.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/06/08/0Ah91.jpg

she is so damn fine!

:blink: Are you gay? Unfamiliar with the concept of daydreaming?