2011 Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada

fuck, crash for Vettel : (

That was an odd one...I swear he could have saved it had he come off the brakes before he hit the wall...

[video=youtube;Q-UfVoIPhoY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UfVoIPhoY[/video]

[video=youtube;Q-UfVoIPhoY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UfVoIPhoY[/video]

Ahhh its so cute when horner asks him if hes ok.

Also falling marshal. :D

edit: or is that newey? O.O I can't tell whos voice it is.

None of them, his engineer I think. God knows what's his name.

lol at the marshall stumbling over... however thats gotta hurt going down on those rumble strips. poor man.

Last edited:
I think that's Rocky, his engineer. No idea what other name he has, Brundle never said his full name.

Ahhh I'm just so glad I don't have to wake up at 5 in the morning to watch a race!

What time is the race for you EU guys?

7 in the evening :cool:

i find that even better than when it's at 2 in the afternoon as the local races!

is hamilton's display still malfunctioning for practice 2? did they say it'll be working for the remainder of the weekend? sorry, i'm at work and can't follow the session all the time...

also marshall falling is awesome

Red flags come out as Kobayashi crashes a couple of minutes after Sutil. Both of them are out.

D'Ambrosio is coping Kobayashi's driving style. :lol:

Was just looking over the wiki page for the Canadian Grand Prix:
In 2011 Friday practice, the wall claimed reigning F1 champion Sebastian Vettel[8] whilst the rumble strip claimed the pride of a Race Marshall[9].
Hilarious, whoever added the dash of humor to an otherwise boring, factual wiki page: Internet high five!

Jessica Michibata being super cute in FP1 with about 18:30 left; <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
1) Can Hamilton get his 4th pole and 3rd win on this track, this weekend? I hope so, but Vettel is just too good for everyone at the moment. Even if he can get up that close.
2) Who'll be on the race podium? Vettel, Hamilton, Alonso
3) Will the tyres play out like they did last year? Hard to say with the Perellis.
4) Will we still see Red Bull in the front or will this be a track less suited to their car? Can Ferrari outpace them? Might be the one for the taking by Mclaren.
5) What do you think about the FIA announcing 2 DRS zones at this track? If it suits them, go for it.

can anyone post a link to the BBC live feed of practise 3? been browsing that iplayer site for 20mins, simply can't find it!

Maybe because practice 3 starts in 4 hours? :D