No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Saw this idiot in Seattle today. It took him about 3 minutes to get the car anywhere near being straight, but to get it straight, he, for reasons I don't understand, had to pull far ahead of the line. Whatever. You shouldn't even be driving a car like that in this area of Seattle (near Pike Place Market).

5798352880_67984f9f62_b.jpg

... thanks.

IMG_4073.jpg

They have no idea how long my door is. I had to get in through the passenger side.

Saw this idiot in Seattle today. It took him about 3 minutes to get the car anywhere near being straight, but to get it straight, he, for reasons I don't understand, had to pull far ahead of the line. Whatever. You shouldn't even be driving a car like that in this area of Seattle (near Pike Place Market).

5798352880_67984f9f62_b.jpg

The driver is a twat, but the car looks brilliant.

Judging from the size of the spot, I think that was justified. The end of the car is barely past the markings on the side.

I'd rather poke my car on the sidewalk a bit than leave the ass hanging out on the road.

I can't do that without popping my bumper off. I really need to trim my damn valence.

Only a tiny sign and a painted wheelchair on the ground. Sign says you need a disabled parking permit.

no, i mean how are the cars marked? For example, we get blue (or red for temp) hang tags that go on your mirrors here and there is also a licence plate with a disabled logo.

We get a sticker in the windscreen here. Well, more of a tag held on by a suction cup, usually in the lower left corner.

A white and blue sticker that normally goes on the back is used across Europe, I think.

not a sticker, but a plastic badge

parkeerkaart-gehandicapten.jpg

you can't demand from them they only use their own car, so it should be able the swap the badge to another car...

via Reddit:

7Naem.jpg

They just haven't tried at all there. They got all lined up for it and then went "fuck it, this is close enough".