Random Thoughts....

How do you deal with these situations? I just find myself reaching epiphany's and then suddenly ending back at square one. It might be different for you, but there's not much you can do aside from wait it out until you find some people that you can connect with. Sometimes you don't need somebody who understands everything about you or the person you have the most in common with. Sometimes it just needs to be someone who can sit down and listen.

Side note: Might try blogging.

Try to find other nerd friends. If impossible, hang tight till uni. If you choose your course well, you'll end up in a class of similarly-minded students that you'll befriend easily. I was lucky that during HS us nerds in my year eventually met each other and formed a core nerd team of 5-6 mad scientists, and now at Uni its a core group of 20 orso friends with many more excellent classmates. Nothing beats a good argument discussing ways on implementing functions in the current assignment followed by an hour of catching up on memes :p

I wish I'd seen the start of this Toy Stories programme. The realistic chuffing sound would be a realistic well chuffed sound.

honkies.jpg

:lmao:

I know my work is going to speak for itself. I shouldn't delve on the petty things like this but, I just needed to let it out or else it would seep into my brown skin even more. Thanks and sorry guys.

@her volunteering: that comes up as her beins insecure of her capablities and trying to make up for it. By the reaction of your BAWSS! (obligatory) it seems to be working.For shutting her up, and by your tone of voice. Sunglasses and an "I insist" with a slightly annoyed face should do the trick.

What's going on with the F1 race today? I can't find any rips, did the race get delayed or something? Not looking for any spoilers, just a simple yes or no.

There seems to be another small racing event, something in France. was on the news a bit.

Last edited:
What's going on with the F1 race today? I can't find any rips, did the race get delayed or something? Not looking for any spoilers, just a simple yes or no.

I think our 12 year old B&O tv is slowly dying :( it has started to distort the picture, but not always, mostly during commercials so far. It's both sad and good, sad because I like it and it has a VHS slot and my parents have all the old disney movies on VHS and that would be nice when Emily gets older, but on the other hand it is HUGE, doesn't have any of the new features (obviously) and it would be nice to get a bigger wallmounted flatscreen....

LP: how about, "Yes, I love driving, which is precisely why you need to keep your smelly mutt out of my car, woman?" Seriously, my car is strictly a no-pet, no-food, no-anything-that-might-be-messy-or-smelly zone. Eeeewwww.

LP: how about, "Yes, I love driving, which is precisely why you need to keep your smelly mutt out of my car, woman?" Seriously, my car is strictly a no-pet, no-food, no-anything-that-might-be-messy-or-smelly zone. Eeeewwww.

That's a good way to keep your car dude, I like that. I don't think I would mind having a dog in my car if it was my own dog. But her dog smells like ass and sheds hair a lot, and yes he's super cute but no, I'm not doing it.

My dad spilled coffee on part of the back of the passenger seat, I have to clean that up (thinking rubbing alcohol). Not sure how it got there though, he's too tall to sit in the back :blink:

Another randomness: Indians have a bad tradition of calling non-familial male elders "Uncle" and non-familial female elders "Aunty". I was sending this guy my flyer work and I almost addressed the email as "Hi Cuntcle"

Last edited:
That's a good way to keep your car dude, I like that. I don't think I would mind having a dog in my car if it was my own dog. But her dog smells like ass and sheds hair a lot, and yes he's super cute but no, I'm not doing it.

My dad spilled coffee on part of the back of the passenger seat, I have to clean that up (thinking rubbing alcohol). Not sure how it got there though, he's too tall to sit in the back :blink:

When I get a car It will be stripped out bare metal thing with no rear seats I will have no problem with whatever you bring in so long as nothing liquid falls on the electronics.

And then the inevitable crap daily driver :p

Another randomness: Indians have a bad tradition of calling non-familial male elders "Uncle" and non-familial female elders "Aunty". I was sending this guy my flyer work and I almost addressed the email as "Hi Cuntcle"

:lmao: Seen the habit first-hand as well.

Just realized that one of my goals in life is to use a flamethrower.

You could always build one.

Yup, and even that is somewhat of a compromise. With maps, either the shape or the size is correct, and the best projections are somewhere in between.