Random Thoughts....

I had a B&O tele for years and years. Technology is changing so fast I'd got for a quality Jap/Korean product atm - as I have. 3 x Samsungs, 1 x Toshiba, 1 x LG.

At this rate, whatever you buy is going to be outdated in 5 or 6 years, I say just go for the one that gets you the most bang for your buck and looks the nicest. Aren't all flat screen TVs all pretty much the same anyway?

The Philips TV in my room is 15+ years old and still going strong. Also, it's one of the Philips products actually made in Holland, with some Toshiba internal parts.

I had a B&O tele for years and years. Technology is changing so fast I'd got for a quality Jap/Korean product atm - as I have. 3 x Samsungs, 1 x Toshiba, 1 x LG.

Yes we are looking in that direction for the replacement and then apparently you can get a thingy to connect to it so we can still use the B&O remote, it is soooo practical that you can control everything with the same (pretty) remote.

My TV is a brand called 'Cello'. :lol: Its a 32 incher and I bought it about 4 years ago for ?320. Bargain! Those sizes are only now about that sort of price from well known brands. Generic = win.

In other news; dayum I'm glad those are over. Results come out on the 30th, so lets hope I've done enough. However for the time being; RELAX.

I had a B&O 7702 I think.
You, mgkdk and me should start a fan club - Beovision MX 4000 here. It's my first ever TV and if I can afford it, I'll never go to any other brand.

Why aren't people over Bieber already?
In my case that is because I wasn't actually bothered by him. He's got that in common with that "Friday, Friday" girl.

You, mgkdk and me should start a fan club - Beovision MX 4000 here. It's my first ever TV and if I can afford it, I'll never go to any other brand.

Definitely, need to include nabster too.
I had one of the old ones too, the first one my dad bought when he started working there in 80/81 he gave it to his parents, I got it when they passed away and I gave it to my little brother a year or so ago, he uses it to play tekken 3 on his playstation 1 :lol:
If I had lots of money I wouldn't think twice about getting another B&O tv.

Mine was actually a gift from an almost random stranger. I realise how fishy this sounds, but it's the actual truth... that e-mail was the best I've ever received via an e-mail list. "Hey everyone, my dad is getting a new TV. Would anybody like the old one?"

I got my first mosquito bites of the season yesterday.

I just counted 16 of them. :blink:

Why do mosquitos think I taste so good?

Cowboy's TopTip : ALCOHOL! Seriously, I used to be a mosquito magnet as a kid, but they seem to hate the taste of alcohol. (or even a hint of the taste as I don't drink anything during the week yet they leave me alone)

Last edited:
My mum used to recommend Gin and Indian Tonic water - Whisky - her fav drink did not work for her (We lived in Nigeria for a time).

Half the shit in my house is either Korean or Japanese. 2 Korean tellys Samsung an' LG, LG cinema system, me laptop's a Samsung. Games consoles are Japanese, camcorder an' digikil camera are Sony's.

Oh I have not counted all the other stuff, the Games consoles (4 x Xboxe360s and 1 x Xbox 1) a PS2, a PS3, Nintendo Wii Mk 1, Loads of DS's, an N64, 5 x DVDs - two with Blu Ray capability, one with surround sound but no Blue Ray, 1 (another) x surround sound amp and speakers.

Made by Creative, Panny, Toshiba, Samsung and LG.

FACT:
Everything everywhere from every possible brand is made in China :p