2011 Formula 1 Season Thread

except for the first one, all of them!

Canadian GP and Monaco GP are by far the best ones.

Yep great except Webber's 18th to 3rd came in China, not Malaysia. I still haven't seen Malaysia, need to get on that shit!

is there a consensus on which are the best races of the year, thus far?
I'm hoping to watch a couple from start to finish.
Thanks!

First race, Australian GP

Heidfield nearly did the same thing when his front wing came off!

No he didn't. The two accidents are not similar at all, Petrov kept his foot down and got airborne by hitting a small hill, whilst Heidfeld just run over his front wing and the front of the car got off the ground.

No he didn't. The two accidents are not similar at all, Petrov kept his foot down and got airborne by hitting a small hill, whilst Heidfeld just run over his front wing and the front of the car got off the ground.

Go away they looked similar.:shakefist:

Intresting bit of news: R?ikk?nen will be driving a Red Bull F1 car at a showcase event in Helsinki in July. Clearly Kimi has a good healthy relationship with Red Bull. Could this be sign of things to come?

Intresting bit of news: R?ikk?nen will be driving a Red Bull F1 car at a showcase event in Helsinki in July. Clearly Kimi has a good healthy relationship with Red Bull. Could this be sign of things to come?

Please put kimi in a red bull!

As much as I'd love to see Kimi back in F1, I don't think it will be with Red Bull. They have Vettel, they are rumored to be in talks with Hamilton, they have their own young driver's programme, Webber still has a contract, I don't see where Kimi fits in there.

As much as I'd love to see Kimi back in F1, I don't think it will be with Red Bull. They have Vettel, they are rumored to be in talks with Hamilton, they have their own young driver's programme, Webber still has a contract, I don't see where Kimi fits in there.

you really believe a single word about that?

you really believe a single word about that?
I put it under "rumored". But yes, with the amount of dissatisfaction Hamilton is displaying these days the statement Aston Martin posted above sound more like a warning to McLaren then like a denial.

I put it under "rumored". But yes, with the amount of dissatisfaction Hamilton is displaying these days the statement Aston Martin posted above sound more like a warning to McLaren then like a denial.

that is one of those comments that can be played either way though. People ask these guys questions all the time just to get a certain reply then they play on the words and boom, rumors start. I think he was just saying that as long as they are a front runner then he will be in that car. besides, nobody from VMM ever left to go to a rival team! they would never let that happen...oh, wait...