Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

The guy that got run over did not die. There is a video of which the gif was made from that shows him moving after being rolled over by the 2nd truck.

Just because he may not have died doesn't make it acceptable. I am living with a life-long disability and incredible financial burden as a result of being hit by a truck. I don't have a problem with morons jumping off of roofs, but a guy getting run over twice? C'mon, have a little class. I know that shit like that happens, but it doesn't mean that it's entertaining to see.

Even if you did want to make the Darwin argument (yes, you, Ice), that only goes so far as him getting pulled under the door of his own vehicle. We don't know if the brake slipped or the transmission popped out of gear, in which case it is truly a gruesome accident. Even if it was due to stupidity on his part, it doesn't change the fact that he was run over by a second vehicle through no fault of his own.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/06/15/Jesus_GTFO.gif

Last edited:
You might want to spoiler that, some people might cringe at seeing someone run over by a truck. I did.

D-Funct, what is it with you? Yesterday a guy dying in an airship is funny and now so is someone getting run over, twice.

Yeah, that is some pretty fucked up footage. Having just been hit by a truck, I certainly don't want to see anyone run over by one.

I concur with MWF on this gif, this is not funny in any way.

Seriously guys. It's two idiots mishandling their trucks. A tasteless gif? Yes. Funny? A bit. Fucked up? Hardly.

Darwin.

Last edited:
Why don't you quote my entire post instead of just taking one bit out of context. I have had cars slip out of gear on me before and brakes not hold the weight against the hill, which is entirely possible in that situation. The guy getting run over by the other truck is not his fault.

I have to agree with Blind Io. Even without the result of his injuries it's one thing to post gifs where someone gets lightly hurt because of their own idiocy, it's quite another to take pleasure in or derive amusement from someone else's pain when it was no fault of their own.

Why don't you quote my entire post instead of just taking one bit out of context.

I believe I did.

I have had cars slip out of gear on me before and brakes not hold the weight against the hill, which is entirely possible in that situation. The guy getting run over by the other truck is not his fault.

Listen, no offense to you and whatever injury you've sustained. But.

If you own a truck, you're most likely a moron. If you exit a moving truck, you're very likely a moron. If you get run over by your own truck, you sir, are most definitely a moron. Now, if after all this, your friend Bob appears, matching your moronism, and tries to take you both out by repeating whatever it is you did, well.

I believe that's just hilarious. And also Darwinism at its finest.

...it's quite another to take pleasure in or derive amusement from someone else's pain when it was no fault of their own.

287oe94.gif

Quit laughing, you sadist.

Last edited:
Geeman likes to beat his meat?

Who eats koala?

I believe I did.

Listen, no offense to you and whatever injury you've sustained. But.

If you own a truck, you're most likely a moron. If you exit a moving truck, you're very likely a moron. If you get run over by your own truck, you sir, are most definitely a moron. Now, if after all this, your friend Bob appears, matching your moronism, and tries to take you both out by repeating whatever it is you did, well.

I believe that's just hilarious. And also Darwinism at its finest.

Yeah, because nobody ever needs one. :rolleyes: Back to the GIFs please

Crevice_cat.gif

287oe94.gif

Quit laughing, you sadist.

He's playing with a little kid. Any injuries that arise thereof are entirely his own fault. Even more so if it is his own kid.