What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

zoom_asset_33251734.jpg

asset_15063197.jpg

Popup tent and sleeping bag/sleeping mat combo. AKA ringmeet gear.

I've got that exact same combo! For summertime i reckon its ideal for summer camping trips. Only difference is that ive got the green tent :)

Q: What did the wigwam say to the two excited teepees?

A: Calm down. You're two tents.

i know i should have technically gotten the Duke Nukem Forever game, but being a Green Lantern fan i wanted this game more.
green_lantern_xbox360.jpg

hot-tamales-theatre-size.jpg

2qxtd04.jpg

?100 for a full set of 17"s for the Saab. I'll probably give them a respray etc, but supposedly the tyres are very good. Unfortunatly they're 400 miles away from the car, while I'm 150 miles away from it. :lol: Courier it'll have to be then - about ?30.

Green%2BLantern%2BSoundtrack.jpg

and tickets to
87519p1.jpg

well, i booked them. but my parents are giving me the money for them as a birthday present for next month.

Last edited:
Recieved this on Friday:

5836039931_706afa293d_o.jpg

Also, I heard the game is actually quite disappointing.

Well, that depends on what you call disappointing.

I'm still in the first levels but any game, where you can restore the health of the hero by taking a leak, is definitely worth a try :D

Went to IKEA today, bought a light that doesn't really produce much light.

stranne-floor-lamp__0104082_PE250747_S4.JPG

BUT it's really awesome, the top wire things where the LED bulbs are attached are bendable so you can make it like a palm tree sort of thing.
2442918316_c4e0543b22.jpg

So as most of FG knows one of my most frequent cause of bitching and baawing is the fact that nothing ships to Honduras. Well after a bit of that bitching and baawing to FedEx, now it does. So I spent something like $50 on this test pack

318bN85KGvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41AbYTnfPpL._SX342_.jpg

31E0KZNCJML.jpg

let's see how long it takes them to arrive here.

Incidentally, those are the first t-shirts I've got since 7th grade.

Not really, it's just that they're all out of Polo and Dress Aperture Shirts :p

The brownest of brown corduroy sport jackets... from a vintage clothing store. And what with it being an online purchase I've no idea how well it will fit, oh well a brand new one would be about ?100 more than I paid so I shan't complain! :lol: