Carbage

http://img841.imageshack.**/img841/6940/img0225fa.jpg

The interior colour scheme on that reminds me of one of those 'designer' handbags marketed to young girls who like Bratz dolls (srsly I HATE those ugly things with a passion) and wear a scary amount of makeup for their age. :?

One-off, but possibly into production Mugen CRZ.

car_photo_445804_25.jpg

car_photo_445801_25.jpg

car_photo_445822_25.jpg

Why would you want a 'eco car' and furthermore a 'race' 'eco' car?

Linky

Performance wise that should be faster than the euro "Type R" civic. If the little bits and pieces work and have a function I'd not label it as carbage. Having said that, if they're just cosmetic(mugen has been know to do this) I'd just leave them on the showroom floor. I'd just have the performance upgrades. Having seen few of these(standard) irl that car is a good homage to the original CRX.

No matter how functional that wing is, its horrible.

Yes it is. No doubt about that. :D
But it would have a reason. I doubt it though.

If they wanted to be "green" with the CR-Z why the hell didn't they drop a diesel lump into it and give the oomph it's looks deserve?

Anyone who has driven a diesel Seat FR or the last gen Skoda VRs can testify that that works.

If they wanted to be "green" with the CR-Z why the hell didn't they drop a diesel lump into it and give the oomph it's looks deserve?

Anyone who has driven a diesel Seat FR or the last gen Skoda VRs can testify that that works.
Probably designed with US market in mind. Not sure why we don't get the 60mpg+ diesel engines here, assume its emissions or something.

The BMW diesel is about the only new diesel in a car that I can think of available here.

Sure but Hond'uh sell enough cars in Yurp to justify another variant. And as I owned an original CR-X I'd love to think that there will be a decent, drivable version of its successor at some point.

Yeah, it's kinda sad that there are stupid rules out there to prevent euro-diesels. Modern common rail diesel with particle filter, NOx cat etc is really clean engine, but of course you can "ban" them by creating creative rules. This is pretty suspicious with the fact that US-car manufacturers don't make diesels, so foreign 60mph and lots of usable power diesels would probably sell really well after the consumers would learn that modern diesels are not smoky tractor-power plants of the past.

Trucks are totally different thing of course.

2845.jpg

It needs more porthole.

think cowbell