Random Thoughts....

You got that right. Parsing over tiny, insignificant grammatical mistakes usually is an indication of a small mind, ironically. Or a small penis. Most likely both.
No. The first few times that I read "I could care less" I was actually confused. Then I factored in linguistical sloppiness and realised that it is the same sort of nonsense as "I could of done that".

so I have poor grammer, big deal. what is the problem then? is this something u really want to admit, cuz i will exploit it for all it is worth, and I could care less if it makes u upset n stuff

:|

You know I put that up as a joke, with multiple spelling and grammar mistakes...

Moving on.

Going to see my second Chicago Fire game June 26th, they will be playing the New York Red Bulls that will (hopefully) feature their DP Henry Thierry. $20 for a corner kick seat, and it is near the Ultra section so if I get bored I just amble over and cheer for a while.

Yesterday was a sad day in the Morris/Kantar household.

Since we're moving in less than two weeks, we started GETting rid of the stuff we won't need. Some of it's on CL, some of it's headed to trash, and some of it will be donated.

Much of it is my stepdad's. Most of you probably know about him (late-stage Alzheimer's, I've mentioned it on occasion), so you can imagine the mixed emotions this ordeal has brought out. I'm inheriting several jackets of various sorts, ties, and other items, we're keeping some of it for the colder weather in the fall and winter (and for nostalgia), a few of the items will be up for sale, but most of it is going to Salvation Army. Hopefully it'll brighten someone's day.

In addition to this, I'm GETting rid of some of my possessions that I've kept for questionable reasons. The most notable is my $million Banana Republic suit, which was my stepdad's before it was mine, and which got me through two and a half years of band in HS, in spite of always being just a bit too big. Part of me would like to keep it, but there's no point. It can't be altered to fit me properly, and I never really GET to wear a black suit anyway. It'll serve someone else better.

Yesterday started with annoying allergies and continued with stress about not being fully employed or having a place to live in two weeks, but ended with a few sad goodbyes.

C'est la vie.

No she doesn't. She does other voices but Lisa isn't one of them. Lisa is played by Yeardley Smith (it's the only voice she does on the show iirc) although initially each auditioned for the other part.

:nod: She sounded too girly for Bart, so she went up in pitch and became Lisa.

Yeardley Smith has voiced some characters in the Simpsons. but mostly they're characters incredibly similar to Lisa (for example when Homer avoided the PBS people and ended up being sent to a island as a missionary).

Meanwhile Nancy Cartright is also (amongst many others) the voice of Rufus the Naked Mole Rat in Kim Possible which I urge you to watch if you haven't seen it. Definitely falls into the "far too good for kids" category.

Last edited:
Your irony button is switched off again isen't it? :p

Twas always thus. The original Magic Roundabout and this classic were the same......

Man, I feel like shite right now. What is up to me? I'm either disillusioned or just lonely.