Random Thoughts....

It works in reverse as well. Severe depression will destroy you sleep. :|

You do realise this might be the source of some of your problems? Lack of sleep can do some pretty unpleasant things to the brain.

I think its the other way around, insomnia means that even if I am tired I can't fall asleep. It takes hours of laying in bed to fall asleep, generally 2/3, so to get a decent 8 hours or so before college I have to go to bed at 9pm.
Needless to say that doesn't happen! :lol:

Edit - Fast Kat is fast! :p

F1 dropped by BBC - according to Sunday Times - drat!

"If The Sunday Times is correct, the BBC will look to end their broadcasting relationship with Formula One at the end of 2013. Who knows? Maybe they will have had one full season of airing the new 4-cylinder turbo engine era and bail out at just the right time as F1 democratically starts their race to the bottom all the while sounding like mad wasps."

Happy Fathers Day to all of Final Gears fathers out there!

Cobol74
MWF
Adu
RDKetchup
Bone
Redliner

...And many others! :D

Reactions: MWF
Indeed! Hope you're having a good 'un; I'm sure my dad is as I think its his first without either of us. :lol:

Today (Father's Day) is going to be a sad one for me, I lost mine 5 years ago and days like this make me miss him even more than normal. :(

I feel the same every Mother?s Day.
<manly hugs>

Cobol74
MWF
Adu
RDKetchup
Bone
Redliner

Thanks!

Yes, my ex has fucked up my mind! Was singing this earlier. Man, I don't speak German! :lol:

Ich wollte dir nur mal eben sagen,
dass du das Gr??te f?r mich bist,
und sichergehen, ob du denn dasselbe f?r mich f?hlst,
f?r mich f?hlst

Last edited:
Emily got christened today, wasn't entirely happy in the church when the priest was talking, she liked the singing more. Had a nice lunch + afternoon with lots of family, some I haven't seen in almost 3 years, now I'm tired :)

Cobol74
MWF
Adu
RDKetchup
Bone
Redliner

Happy dad's day guys! :cheers:

Turns out the theme from 633 Sqadron CAN make coding seem epic

If people see someone shouting random shit in the street, they avoid them at all costs... yet, this is the same as Twitter.

Wow... What a week i've had..

It starts with me finding out my ex has moved on and has someone else. You know what, as much as i know us not being together is for the best in the long run. That hurts... That hurts like fucking hell. Not a good start.. So then. I get a phone call off the estate agents telling me that i have the flat i've been after!! I'm going on Tuesday to sort everything out and pick up the keys! This will be so, so good for me and i truly can't wait.

Along comes Friday. I go to the hospital and my surgeon tells me that my elbow has deteriorated considerably and that i will require surgery very soon before the bone that hasn't healed started damaging my nerve. 18th of July to be exact.. After the operation, lifting anything heavier than a pint will lead to damage to my elbow and will quicken the inevitable arthritis i will suffer very, very soon in my life.. Pretty devastating news. Always expect thing to... heal. (This was due to a motorcycle crash that some of the people on here may remember)

Bring on Friday afternoon! ..I get to work and ask to have a meeting with my senior engineer and manager. I explain to them what the surgeon has said and they say they will absolutely support me best they can and that my health is far more important than work.. They then also drop.. quite the bombshell and tell me that the project i've been working on with a colleague (who has now left) for years, (who was presented by Rob, my senior engineer as i was in Guildford the day before) has impressed senior management so much i'm being sent to Japan to present it to much higher, HIGHER.. management to potentially be implemented in affiliates worldwide (providing all the data still checks out) ..I leave on 20th October for 6 days.. Fucking.. YES. It will be amazing. :eek:

..... My brain is... So.... i don't know how i feel. :shock2: :-?

Watching me guilty pleasure, Toddlers & Tiaras. That show meks me ill.

Speaking of ill, me father's in bed with a Migraine. Me an' me mam have told him it's a migraine he's got but he doesn't seem to think so even though all the symptoms he has shows it's quite clearly; a fucking migraine. I think he think's it's summat like Ebola or Anthrax or whatever. Kinda like the time he thought he had Hypothyroidism when really he'd just had a bad nights sleep. o_O

Turns out the theme from 633 Sqadron CAN make coding seem epic

I demand link for proper "testing"

Wow... What a week i've had..

It starts with me finding out my ex has moved on and has someone else. You know what, as much as i know us not being together is for the best in the long run. That hurts... That hurts like fucking hell. Not a good start.. So then. I get a phone call off the estate agents telling me that i have the flat i've been after!! I'm going on Tuesday to sort everything out and pick up the keys! This will be so, so good for me and i truly can't wait.

Along comes Friday. I go to the hospital and my surgeon tells me that my elbow has deteriorated considerably and that i will require surgery very soon before the bone that hasn't healed started damaging my nerve. 18th of July to be exact.. After the operation, lifting anything heavier than a pint will lead to damage to my elbow and will quicken the inevitable arthritis i will suffer very, very soon in my life.. Pretty devastating news. Always expect thing to... heal. (This was due to a motorcycle crash that some of the people on here may remember)

Bring on Friday afternoon! ..I get to work and ask to have a meeting with my senior engineer and manager. I explain to them what the surgeon has said and they say they will absolutely support me best they can and that my health is far more important than work.. They then also drop.. quite the bombshell and tell me that the project i've been working on with a colleague (who has now left) for years, (who was presented by Rob, my senior engineer as i was in Guildford the day before) has impressed senior management so much i'm being sent to Japan to present it to much higher, HIGHER.. management to potentially be implemented in affiliates worldwide (providing all the data still checks out) ..I leave on 20th October for 6 days.. Fucking.. YES. It will be amazing. :eek:

..... My brain is... So.... i don't know how i feel. :shock2: :-?

Sounds like more good than bad, so enjoy it :)