Post a pic of yourself

WHAT DID YOU SAY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE JACKET, IT'S BLINDING ALL MY SENSES IT'S SO HI-VIZ

I said I'm now a proud owner of an orange hi-viz jacket.

You can now become the spokesperson for Tropicana

So I went to the barber, in an attempt to look a little bit better and feel better about myself.

This is the end result (aka what I look like now):

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

I'm happy that I got my hair cut so I look sort of intentionally bald rather than accidentally/genetically.

I've tried rogaine, propecia, nioxin, tea tree, hibiscus, arnica, coconut oil, and other treatments. Nothing has worked. And so this is my fate. Sure I'm all for it but, I'm also really upset, because I looked at a picture of me from 2004:

28499_973378813903_1214812_52519042_3596490_n.jpg

I had a full head of hair, and it was only very very partially balding (but it was hardly noticeable). I started losing my hair at 16, so this was when I was 17. I'm sad that I will never look like that ever again, no matter what I try or do. I liked my full head of hair, even if I had the fresh-off-the-boat combover hairstyle that all Indians do, but I mean, my dad has that and look at him.

41379_100000551503304_4425_n.jpg

He still looks like that now, even though he's now 60 years old. I'm still jealous about it :lol:.

I guess I have to learn to accept my fate, and while about 10 minutes ago I was all like "hell yeah chop that fucker off", I guess now I'm actually realizing what that means.

Basically: I hope this doesn't impair my chances of getting women to like me :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
Reactions: LP
So I went to the barber, in an attempt to look a little bit better and feel better about myself.

This is the end result (aka what I look like now):

IMG_2068.jpg

(snip (no pun intended))

Lookin' good, mate!

I guess I have to learn to accept my fate, and while about 10 minutes ago I was all like "hell yeah chop that fucker off"

:eek:

I hope this doesn't impair my chances of getting women to like me :p

What? As a eunuch? :eek:

Basically: I hope this doesn't impair my chances of getting women to like me :p

Dude, just shave your head. Worst come to worst you end up getting a Harley and a pair of Oakley wraparound sunglasses.

At least you can still grow facial hair, right?

LP there is nothing sadder than a guy with a combover, pony tail with a shiny pate or any of those other things that bald guys in denial do. Keep it shaved as close as you can and simply look badass.

Do you want to look like this......

combover9.JPG

Or this.....

jason_statham.jpg

Dude, just shave your head. Worst come to worst you end up getting a Harley and a pair of Oakley wraparound sunglasses.

At least you can still grow facial hair, right?

Broski I grow hair in all other places. Especially the face. Gimme 3-5 days and I'll have a goatee.

LP there is nothing sadder than a guy with a combover, pony tail with a shiny pate or any of those other things that bald guys in denial do. Keep it shaved as close as you can and simply look badass.

Do you want to look like this......

combover9.JPG

Or this.....

jason_statham.jpg

The second one please.

You're right.

When she was cutting my hair and I asked her to just take a little bit off, I decided to have to her stop for a moment to see if I could comb it still.

There were literally 3-5 strands of hair that I could physically comb over. So it was like

Bald
Bald
3-5 strands of hair
Bald
Bald
Forehead

That wasn't a good look at all, and I made a face not unsimilar to:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/19/oh_god.png

Last edited:
Actually unless you have a widow's peak at least or are in the military you can't shave your head without looking like some neo Nazi skinhead. I'd love to do it for the sheer ease of maintenance but I simply can't pull it off.

Well LP doesn't have the look like a white supremacist issue being not white :p

Actually unless you have a widow's peak at least or are in the military you can't shave your head without looking like some neo Nazi skinhead. I'd love to do it for the sheer ease of maintenance but I simply can't pull it off.
There's a difference in looks between a head shaved with a razor (which looks neo-nazi even on non-white people) or if you use the 0 mm setting on an electric hair cutter, which is what most balding intellectuals over here do...

You clearly don't spend much time in the world of fine arts. Go to a gallery and tell me all those pretentious assholes look like neo-Nazis. :lol: